Instagram

Monday, January 7, 2013

This is a slow journey, but not an impossible one.

Olah! Waiting for my perspiration to tone down a little from the running, hehehe. Haven felt so proud of myself in a while already. Those around me would know that recently I've been trying to change my lifestyle, in terms of eating and working out again. I'm happy to say that I've already lost 4kg so far, and I will continue to lose weight, until I reach my goal. I'm tired of being fat, and I wanna prove them wrong. This time I'm not stopping until I reach my goal.

Whenever I'm working out, there are times when I feel like giving up because the burn and sore are really crazy and I can literally feel those tears welling up. Whenever I feel all these, I would stare straight into the wall and the voices of people who have rejected me because of my physical appearance started to ring in my head. The pictures of those who laughed at me from young to now, everything is concentrated in that white wall. And that pushed me through some of my toughest workouts.

But today things were a little different. The negative voices and images still come up when I'm at my breaking point, but when I pushed past it, the encouraging words from my friends, my boyfriend and tumblr started to come to me. It's amazing because it made everything so much easier. My feet were definitely in a lot of pain (because I'm flat-footed) and I couldn't catch my breath anymore. It wasn't me who kept myself running, it wasn't all those negative stuff. Rather it's the voices of people who love and encourage me that kept me going. And if any of you are reading this, thank you all so much. I love all of you. :')

I know this will happen in every workout I do in future. I will do you people proud, I promise! :)