Instagram

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

One step closer.

This is the best new year I've had so far, and I believe next year would be more awesome. So almost everyone was drunk/high last night and just an hour ago I was looking at one of the videos I took, and I was laughing my ass off. I guess we can only act this way around people we're really comfortable with.

The night was rather short I guess. But it's not the quantity, it's really about the quality. First, we went to wala wala cafe & bar for dinner and I ordered this linguine marinara. I am not kidding their serving for pasta is incredibly hugeeeee. Now I know why they distribute sharing plates for everyone. All of us had a drink and a shot, called illusion or something. Then we went to meet wenyi who as usual got scolded for being late and in the end she treated us to ice-cream which is by the way, still in Z's fridge. Went back to Z's house and had a hell of a night, heh. :)

Was rather reluctant to leave though but everyone was so worn out and tired. So after breakfast we all went home to sleep, hehehe. :)

School's starting tomorrow and I'm not so looking forward to it, hopefully I'll get past this month fast!