Instagram

Sunday, August 26, 2012

Need a break.

I can't wait for the holidays to come. Finally rid of all the no-sleep studying and eating so much at night just to keep myself awake. Sigh. Time to do something about my excess fats too after the exams. We'll see if the famous horribly lazy yiyun would actually move her ass.

For her boyfriend.

Anyways, while I was bored studying balance sheet and crap, I went onto tumblr and do what I always do -- Search for random stuff. Anyways, today's word was "fat" (yes, it's under the influence of typing this post.) Last time was floral hence my background. So, I was shocked by the number of post with girls as thin as a stick calling themselves fat. Girls, you don't know what fat is. If you're able to wear demin shorts and not have fats overflowing out, you are not fat. Sigh.


I've heard this countless of times from countless people, be it overhearing it or them telling me face to face. Yeah, I know it myself. I have the right curves and everything YES I'LL BE SMOKING HOT, if I'm skinny. But I'm not, not yet so TOO BAD LAH.


But I understand where all that negativity is coming from. Because my dear ladies, we don't live in this kinda world where guys would look at us this way. *points to the picture above* Sadly, they would always ALWAYS be more attracted to the right sizes (6 and below).


If you're 8 and above then you look like this *points to picture above* IT'S SAD I KNOW, but it's the cold harsh truth. But every cloud has a silver lining!

1. You get more blubberly warm compared to stick girls. 
(doesn't apply for me)
2. We make real friends who stays forever. 
(I have many pretty, sexy, skinny friends who clubs all day long, have tonnes of friends but they are still so lonely.)
3. We have so much larger boobs as compared to other girls.
4. We're generally more happy.
5. We are more able to sympathize and empathize with people whom are going through self-esteem problems. 
6. True love comes to us. 
(Unless he has a really weird fetish, then he love you for who your are inside and not what you are outside)

See, there's still so much to be positive about. I'm a size 8 for bandage skirts and dresses, size 10/12 for buttoned skirts, size 18 and above for demin shorts (still can't find any that fits). But I've wonderful friends whom I know are here to stay forever. They've stuck with me through thick and thin, through the immature times, the happy moments and the saddest periods of my life. They've been bombed with so much of my bullshit but I know they won't be going anywhere. :) Sometimes I'm just so thankful I was like that.

And don't let anyone tell you if you're not the right size, you won't find the right love. Because I've found mine, I believe every single plus size girl can find theirs. Sometimes we really should just let go of those who seem too far to reach, who seem so unreal and start to embrace those closest to you. Who accepted you no matter what you looked like, who's willing to be there for you and to make sacrifices just for you. 

One day you'll find someone who's dying to marry you, who cuddles you in bed just because you asked for it, who tickles you just to hear you laugh, who hugs you close to his chest when you're upset, who wipes your tears away, who calls you silly girl, who have bed fights with you and ungentlemanly wins them all the time, who laughs at your clumsiness and bimbo-ness, who puts up with your every month mood swings. Someone who calls you beautiful on your worst days, who annoys the hell out of you then make you happy again. Yes, men like that still exist. It took me 6 years to get it all figured out, but it's better late than never.

Hey...


Those are like the sexiest butt dimples ever. ;)