Instagram

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Catch up time!

Haven been blogging what I've been doing lately, because I've been doing NOTHING. Well, except for studying, eating, sleeping, mapling yeah that's about it. And I have no pictures to post! D: The best thing that happened so far was the "family" BBQ that mom held on the 19th at the hometeamNS there. Didn't invite too many people as I know I sure tio pangseh by many, and I was right.

Oh wells. Sorry to WMY & LWY for not inviting you girls cause I know it's the exam period. >.< But all is well as at least yihan and Z turned up. :3

Yihan arrived like an hour plus earlier than Z so we got our "girl" catch up time. Hahaha, I totally forgot how alike and different the both of us are and the way we think is just so damn funny that we ended up laughing like siaoginnas in the room. Can't wait to hear more from her, and you don't know how pleased I am to know that her life is getting more and more interesting everyday as compared to her "dark times". Missed that girl so much because we're always too busy for each other but I'm glad we caught up heehee. (:

I can't wait for internship to start because it's prolly the only time when I won't have to face exams and projects. Can't wait for the stupid FYP to be over so that I don't feel so burdened too. D: ANYWAYS. That girl only stayed for a while and went for her Selamat Hari Raya in her Selamat Hari Raya white dress.

So it's just me, Z and the family and extended family. To be honest, I was really surprised how Z bonded with my younger brother and his friend (is it a guy thing?) because he told me he felt really awkward when I left him alone with my brother the previous time. I was really relieved when they started to play cards and badminton together. :') I didn't even mind standing in front of the hot hot hot BBQ pit cooking meat for the 3 of them pigging out in the room.

Another reason why I just stood in front of the pit was because if I didn't I would be upstairs hiding, or sitting awkwardly with the families. Meh, I'm just really really really awkward with them. Like I'm scared I'll say something wrong and they'll condemn me for the rest of my life. But I had fun anyways because xenia was there to do stupid stuff with me hahaha.

The best part of this BBQ was that Z stayed over hahahahahahahaha, okay shut up. He actually wanted to go home because there were not really enough beds but he stayed anyways because I figured something out. :3


Everything felt so snuggly warm because he was sleeping beside me (he radiates heat) and we had a good laugh at my brother who dug his nose while he was asleep.

The next day we finally went to the hometeamNS sports sales because my brother went there to buy a pair of new slippers and we were trying to find him but ended up doing our own shopping so we didn't actually find my brother but who cares. The swim wear and sport gears were all super cheap, prolly even lower than warehouse prices and it was so attractive that the lazy piggy Z decided to go back in the evening to get his swimming stuff. So being the awesome girlfriend, I accompanied him back there.

He bought this dry bag (below) to bring to swim because it's waterproof and can sling over his shoulder or something. And the color is like bright bright lime green and it looks really cool and stuff and it's a real steal because it's branded and the quality is excellent and it's only $25, saving around like $10 to $15 dollars I guess?


He also bought a pair of goggles at $12 and a pair of trunks/racer at $12, both from recognized swim gear suppliers. I still think he should have brought terry and andy along to buy trunks too because it's like 3 for $10 you know? But he gave me the WTF face so I assume it's not a very good idea?

Wanted to get a new swimsuit because mine is extremely loose and their's are so so so pretty and style omg halter style my love! But on second thought, after all the weight I've gained maybe it'll fit just nice now hahaha, wait till I finally hit the waters again and see some result then I'll reward myself. ;)

Nua-ed at Z's house for the whole day today, well not the whole day because I slept till super late. And yes I still continued to nua when I went over to Z's. Did manage to get some studying done over there so still not bad hahaha. Zmom came home suddenly with dinner, and since Z didn't tell her I was there so she only bought dinner for two and she didn't even eat the pau she bought. Sigh. :( I guess I got to eat some authentic China dishes and some yummy soup made by Zmom using VERY INTERESTING WAYS. I swear my eyes popped when she threw the tomato and garlic into the blender.


Yes like this.

THAT'S NOT THE POINT. Anyways, Zmom said she's gonna teach me how to make her really yummy jiaozi that Z's always rambling to me about but I never GOT TO TASTE IT. I. Nearly. Spit. Out. All. My. Food. When. I. Heard. That. So I was smiling uncontrollably to myself I don't even know why either. Maybe it's because Z always tell me that when I marry him I'll have to learn how to make JZ from Zmom but now Zmom is gonna teach me before I even wear the ring.


AND TELL ME I'M NOT READING TOO MUCH INTO THIS, after Zmom said the next time she makes JZ I can learn from her and Z said can wait for doughnuts to have time and we'll do it together and Zmom paused for a moment and said "It's okay, we can make JZ even before they have time." OMG MY HEART DIED FROM I HAVE NO IDEA. EMOTIONS? Does it mean that she really likes me? ^^


Heh, I hope so! ^_______^