Instagram

Friday, October 5, 2012

相思病。

I miss Z, I miss him so much I can feel my energy level dipping, no, plunging as days goes by.

I'm so glad that I'm spending more time with the girls, meeting Claire (although it was a need), meeting up with yihan for 3 days and a day at the beach with Meiying & Wanyi. I'm excited about all these girly activities that are coming up! ^^ I truly am.

Also I get to spend a lot of alone time, going swimming although it gives me a very nasty backache, lazing in bed, and being at home majority of the time (which my parents as usual, can't appreciate anything that I do, so don't expect them to realize that I've been making an effort to be at home and not shopping all day.)

Wanted to post about Australia and the stuff after it but blogger gave me a HUGE problem so I had to scrape it. Wanted to upload photos too Facebook but it gave me problems too! So neh minds lo, go to bed and lie down! :3

But when the night gets colder and quieter I just can't get my head off Z. I'm sorry baby, I know you believe that I can function even when you're not there. I guess you're expecting that out of me because you're able to do the same. But I can't. And the worst thing is I don't have smellylove!! D: *humphs* In the day when everything's busy and alive it's still normal like but when it gets dark, hohoho. After all, I guess I'm still a girl. (:

But I'll be okay, one more week to go.
Shall go sleep now because I'll have to wake up at 7:30 to go work for my mum. Sigh. FML.