Instagram

Sunday, August 19, 2012

Sudden epiphany.

Is jealous a sign of insecurity of yourself or?

For me, I guess it's just me, myself and I. Before I was attached and all, I always tell my friends "I won't be bothered if my boyfriend cheats on me. Because if he can cheat on me with that bitch, he can always cheat on that bitch with that slut." and "So what if he looks at others, at the end of the day he's still my boyfriend what!" But hahaha, believe me, I no longer can think that way rationally anymore.

I have no idea what's with me, but I'm always worried that I'll lose to another lady. ANY LADY. I'm just an average girl here, blur, clumsy, dense, stupid, slow, emotional. And not everybody can tolerate all my nonsense because I'm one big bag full of them. I used to be "Accept me and my crap, or you can roll away.". Now I'm like "Omg, what if one day Z decides that he can't tolerate any of my nonsense anymore and decides to go to someone else with lesser nonsense than me."

Everytime Z shows interest in a girl, be it a passer by, some girl from the past or when just casually mentioning her, I'll get super nervous. MAYBE IT'S JUST ME LAH HORH. Obsessive and possessive insane girlfriend. I'll scan her from top to bottom, then decide if she's a threat. After a few months of doing so, I kinda notice what kind of women attracts him and since women takes notice of women faster than men do, ohwells. But unfortunately, I'm nothing like them. So, live with it boyfriend.

Don't get me wrong. Z is perfect. He's like perfect for me. Even with the little flaws he have, WE ALL HAVE, I can never find another guy more perfect than him. It has been hard on him, dealing with this obsessive and possessive insane girlfriend of his.

But ah, I think it's okay to be jealous ah. If you not jealous when your boyfriend or girlfriend look at other girls or guys means got something wrong liao. Means you don't give a damn sia, or maybe you really super duper rational. But then again, in love, nothing is rational. TRUST ME PEOPLE WHO ARE NOT IN LOVE. Nothing nothing, NOTHING is ever 100% logical and rational in love. So means you just don't give a damn.

If you never had to cry because of him, because he made you mad, because he made you sad, because his words hurt you so bad, you don't love him at all.

我不知道我在说什么了。钻牛角尖一大堆。拜拜。


Saw this and went all soft and squishy inside. :')