Instagram

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Greatest gift.


Hello everyone, that guy in all these pictures is my boyfriend and I love him to death. He is the only one who would put up with my moodswings, my unreasonable demands, my whines and my crazyness. Ohoh, and the density of my brain. I'm slow and dense and stupid and he is the only person who will not burst a vessel while talking to me. Okay maybe he does, but he still loves me anyway. *BLEAH* He is the only person in the whole of this planet Earth who can love me with all he have, with all he can. Although sometimes he makes me really pissed off, he makes me really really mad, he makes me upset and sulky and I don't wanna reply any of his whatsapp messages, but once the notification comes, I won't be able to resist. I love him THAT MUCH. And I'll continue to love him through the storm and the wind and the rainbows and the sunshine.


He makes me feel like the most beautiful girl in the world. He makes me feel like I'm useful. I love putting a smile on his face cause it's just so genuine. Thank you for being there for all those laughter, all those tears. He saw something in me that no one else would. He accepted me at my very worse and he is definitely the only man in the entire universe who deserves me at my best. He is the one I can imagine living the rest of my life with. Through all the little fights, the lamest jokes ever, the heated arguments, the gross videos, the heartiest laughter, the saddest cries, and so much more, he completes me like how I complete him. 

张宇庭,
I love you and only you.
"I won't give up on us, even if the skies get rough. 
I'm giving you all my love, I'm still looking up."