Instagram

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Rough night.

Having some major cramps now, plus muscle ache and a messed up head.

OMG, DO I HAVE TO EMPHASIZE HOW MUCH I HATE HAVING MY PERIOD?


  Periods, the bane of my existence. When you're on your period you feel like you've gained like 20kg or something, like all your clothes become so damn tight because you feel really really bloated. But no, you didn't gain weight, it's just because you're just on your period and you feel like AN ELEPHANT. How cool. We didn't ask for these, we didn't ask for moodwings too. One minute I feel like I'm in unicorn land with fluffy clouds and rainbow lollipops and the next minute is just like "I NEED TO CUT SOMEONE NOW!! IMMA CHOP YOU UP YOU PIECE OF SHIT." then the next minute it's like "I suck. I'm ugly and fat. I don't deserve to walk on Earth." and you start sobbing for no reason and only girls know how horrible it feels. Yes that's right. Boys might think that the cramps feel like their sports kinda cramp, it's nothing like it, it DOES NOT FEEL LIKE AN ANT BITE NOR DOES IT FEEL LIKE A CAR RAMMING INTO YOU. IT JUST FEELS LIKE SOME ASSHOLE STABBING YOUR ABDOMEN WITH AN ECHELON MPT. It's not one stab, not two, BUT 24-48 HOURS OF CONTINUOUS STABBING. And you know why we have cramps? Because it's to squeeeeze all the damn blood out from that fucking hole called the VAGINA WHICH ALL GUYS LOVEEEE. WHICH SUCKS BECAUSE IT'S ACHING DOWN THERE. What's gross is you can actually feel the blood coming out IT'S LIKE A FUCKING SLUG WRIGGLING AROUND YOUR VAGINA AND IT'S DAMN GROSS. When you sit down, the slug comes out, when you laugh, the slug says "SURPRISE!", when you sneeze or cough or shout you can feel that damn slug saying "HIE" IN YOUR VAGINA. Major hate.


I just want this week to be over so that I don't have to wake up everyday and look like that girl on top.

//

As relationships mature, things will definitely change. There's no relationship that doesn't change at all from the time they started out. Sweet nothings will slowly become nothing. Text replies will definitely lag. Conversations will end at the speed of light. Fights will become frequent. And on somedays they don't even speak. Because when two people get to comfortable with each other, they just stop trying as hard. I've seen too many relationships die this way, and I am seeing some dying now. Because when all these happens, one party will start to think that the other party doesn't not love him/her as much anymore, when in fact it's not true. Then you can imagine, there goes the ripple effect. I've seen so many relationships die this way, and I'm watching some dying now and it's so heartbreaking.
I don't know how guys feel about this, I don't even know if they do notice these kinda changes.

Girls, I guess we just gotta tolerate days when he's just not that into you because your boy over there has got the attention span of a child. And he does need his own time away from girls. But that doesn't mean he has gotten tired of you. It certainly does not mean that he has stopped loving you. It just means that he needs his guy time. I know it's hard because you want his guy time to be your time so you keep jumping up and down for attention but don't know to make him attracted to you and it makes you feel like crying balls but hey, he's so damn sweet at other times right? That should keep us going. Hang in there! (: