Instagram

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Someday I'll be.

Side tracking from my books because it's so damn boring! Who wants to learn about all the hazards! Plus, my nose and throat are determined to make me have a hard time to force me to bed.

August have been rather kind to me so far, not taking being sick into consideration, life has been rather smooth for me. Despite all those skipping of lectures & tutorials blah blah blah I'm not barred from the semester exams and I still have friends helping me with all the clues and stuff. Hehe luckygirl93.

August means a lot to me, like dropping tennis forever unless it's recreational. I never thought competitive tennis was MY THING to begin with. I wonder what triggered me to go for team selections in the first place. Never had the fight to win and be number one in that sport. I just like watching tennis and hitting yellow furry balls for fun. So yeah, after numerous arguments with Z, I've given in and decided that I will not play for next year's POL-ITE. I shall just disappear like how Elizabeth did. :3 This year's POL-ITE was crap, shitty and shitty. Although I won games, I didn't manage to play all of it with full concentration and perform to the best of my abilities. Oh wells, it's over already. Never have to go through that again.

Oh, I stopped giving tuition too. After like 2 years, I finally realized that it was so tiring to travel to Serangoon and back. With the new addition of the hougang girls, I could die. I COULD HAVE DIED. But I didn't. So, rejoice! ~ Yeah, so there goes teaching, there goes extra money. T.T But hooray for more time with my loved ones, and more sleep as well! *grins*

I did another thing that would probably blow myself up if it was still the me one year back. I actually allowed Z to play maple again and he's allowed to buy cash on terms and conditions. And I have let him break the rule once so, WHAT'S THE POINT OF HAVING T&Cs IN THE FIRST PLACE. The worse thing is, I'm playing the game together with him. Well, they say "if you can't beat 'em, join 'em.". I'm just picking up from the wise. *YODA* But it doesn't feel like me playing the game because my bro, Z, Andy and Terry are the people that are actually sponning my character and making it more presentable. But still, IT'S FUN.

Ohgawd, I just remembered that I have IP! Although it's not as taxing as I thought it would be but omg omg omg. We're so unprepared and everything. I know that we've to submit our first draft on the fifth week but I didn't wanna sound like some obsessed anal bitch so I didn't say anything. :x Surprisingly, cher forgot about it too so phew.

So this august, I gotta survive the semester test first before I do anything else! I gotta meet up with my crazy bimbotic girlfriend huyihan, hopefully get to meet MYWY, and send hweeneng & timo off to US and ShangHai and of course, spend time with my family and the doughnuts (like now is not enough). 

Having mixed feelings about September though. The thought of spending half that month without Z is enough to kill me inside already. But on the other hand, I'll have plenty of time for my neglected friends like maybe-I-shouldn't-name-names and we can go do our girl stuff omg omg omg. But I'm so dependent on Z I'm dying right now thinking about it. :( Okay shut up yiyun.

不知道 nuhs! 走一步算一步 bah! Please let me get through August safely and smoothly first.

No, I wasn't intending to publish this post without pictures. :3

I still can't get over how bored this monkeyorangutangorilla looks!

We always do stupid stuff. Together.

I love you so much. 

P.S I miss that necklace. ;)