Instagram

Wednesday, May 16, 2012


That really awful feeling when you feel like you're the worst human that is walking on planet Earth right now. That unexplained depression and sadness engulfing your whole heart, and it just aches.


Not just the mind I suppose. The whole fucking heart just crumples up, and you just feel like crying for no reason at all. They say it's "Girls and their emotions." Actually I don't know what are all those feelings I'm feeling.


And I love you with everything I am, with everything that I have.



I'm gonna do just this.

Found this while browsing through tumblr.


No, nonono. It's wrong. There's nothing to lose. Nothing at all. In fact, we should all fall in love, it's the most beautiful thing one can ever experience. Yeah, there may be a few heartaches along the way but you'll eventually find someone who loves you and will never let you go no matter how tough times are.


If two people really want to stay together and help each other love life, even death can't tear them apart. The power of love is so strong, there's so many things one person will do and be able to do with love, through love. We just don't know it yet.


I'm crazy about you. Like insanely crazy.
 Baby,

You can count on me, because I can't imagine having to spend the rest of my life without you.

Because when you stepped into my life,


You don't know how thankful I am for you.


All the sweet and funny moments.


All the quiet and intimate moments.


All the troll moments especially when you make me tiptoe to kiss you.


like really a hell lot because I can feel all of them fluttering non-stop in my tummy.


I don't have any reasons nor explanation to how I feel for you but everytime you smile at me, everytime you look at me, everytime you say "I love you" into my ears, everytime you laugh at my stupidity, everytime you hold my hand, everytime you hug me close to your chest I feel like you're the only one who can make me feel protected, secure, safe and loved.


One of the best things about you is that you don't hide. You tell me everything, well, almost everything. From you I've learnt how to take the risk and trust wholeheartedly. Because you never ever break them. And I believe you never will.




And



I finally believed that I wasn't gonna spend the rest of my life alone with 100 cats.


When you told me that you want to spend the rest of your life with me, I was lost for words. Because guys usually avoid the topic of "rest of their lives". When you told me that you're fucking serious about me, you cleared all the doubts in my heart.

Here's what I wanna say to you.



Thank you for always giving in to me when I make pitiful faces like this:


Thank you for bearing with all my stupid logic like this:


Yeah, my way-of-expressing-myself-when-I'm-mad.



OH! DON'T WORRY ABOUT THAT! I got you buckled tightly to me already! Oh no wait ... was it a "good luck" you were looking for? Then that's too bad I suppose. (:

 So baby, no matter what happens,


You told me we'll work things out, we always will.


One day I'll exchange vows with you in front of all the people who've watched me grow,


and walk down the aisle with you in my wedding gown.


We'll make our own little happy family, do insane stuff together, be the coolest parents around, then the most hip grandparents around.


Finally when we're into 80 years of marriage, we'll sit by the beach like newly-weds thinking of the crazy things we did together back then.


I just want you to know, no matter how many heartache I have to go through, no matter how much tears I have to shed, no matter how jealous we may get, no matter how many sacrifices I have to make, no matter how many cold wars and quarrels we have to face, no matter how difficult life might get, I'll never lose faith in our love and I'll never never let go of us.

Because you're worth my fight.

I love you.