Instagram

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Meatballs.

I am like so lazy to blog about bintan because there are so many photos I need to upload!
But oh wells,  I'll do it somehow or rather.

Boyfriend came to school today to wait for me before we head to IKEA together!
I found a shorter and faster way to IKEA without having to take the train. SMART EHS? :D



MEATBALLS MEATBALL!
I was so excited about eating the meatballs I actually forgot that they have chicken wings too! :3

And how yummy they are. <3


Ordered my favourite meatball pasta with meatball sauce.
IKEA has the best best best meatball sauce ever.
I haven open the packet of sauce I bought from IKEA with wanyi&meiying the previous time because I'm scared something will go wrong because it did went wrong with wanyi's meatball sauce so yeah, it's still lying around in my kitchen waiting for me to muster my courage and open it. :x



We went and walked around and exclaiming at all the nice furniture, and how cheap they are.
You have to admit, IKEA produces one of the prettiest and more affordable furniture ever.
After the walk this pig was hungry again, I mean, where did all the meatballs & potatoes & chicken wings go to?!
I tried the hotdog bun for the first time in my life and it's so awesomeeee!
That pig was so obsessed with it that he ate 2 hotdog buns after saying that he was full after the first one.
Of course, he had a really cute tummy coming which I love to rub. >.<
I AM NOT PERVERT. DON'T JUDGE.

Went to anchorpoint after the hotdogs to shop, hehehe.
I nearly bought 2 tops at cotton on because boyfriend was shouting "VERY NICE. JUST BUY." into my ears.
I tell you, he's the worse shopping partner ever.
You'll go broke just shopping with him cause he asks you to buy everything. Tsk!
At least I say constructive stuff while he looks through his shoes from Pedro.
Bought a pair of slippers (finally) outside cotton on because they didn't have my size. D:
But the current one is as pretttayyyye so it's okay! (:

Bought a pair of heels @ $9 from Charles & Keith!
It was a freaking good steal because it's so comfy and it's original price was $59.90 OMG.
And I was sooo lucky because they only had size 34 & 39 left! (I'm a 39.)
I wanted to buy more because it's like the end of season sales but I got dragged out yeah.

Went to the river by Clarke Quay to slack before heading home! :3

Anyways, I just visited the canon website and guess what!
The camera I've been eyeing for has been removed! D:

Canon PowerShot SX30 IS

 THIS ONE. 

HOWEVER.
A NEW BABY IS OUT OMG I CAN'T EVEN... ;A;

Canon PowerShot SX40 HS
Actually it is no different from the previous one just that the MP has been reduced to 12.1 and the imaging processor is a DIGIC 5. It's just much better than SX30 IS.
 The best part is that the flip screen & the awesomezx zoom is still there!!
The price is like $750, same as SX30 IS but it's much more worth it because of the imaging processor.
Speaking of the price,
people ask me why not I just get a DSLR since the price difference is just a few hundred dollars.
But I'm not like a superb photographer.
I don't need extra sharp and clear pictures that DSLR can give me.
I just wanna take pictures of stuff that I do now to keep as memories you know? (:
And since this compact can give me good quality pictures, why not right? :D

Man, I wish I would have the money to GET THAT SX40 HS by the next IT show so that I can finally have a proper camera instead of relying on the useless iphone with the VGA front camera which sucks like mad.

Time for bed, accounts & finance for first period tomorrow.
Someone shoot me please. :3