Instagram

Sunday, April 8, 2012

另一个天堂。

Went to USS with Xinpei & Yeuyann!
Stupid siewying can't make it again due to stupid reason. D:<



This ferriswheel is so cute, and cram. Cause it is meant for 2 kids, but we were squeezing 3 adults into that small thing! HAHAHA! So for the whole time in the ride, we were complaining how stuffy it was. Being crazy, I even said out loud "LET US OUT. D:" Anyway it was rather fun because we took unglam and stupid pictures of ourselves in the thing. HEH. :D

I bought my potion bottle this time! It's so cute, I'm gonna keep it forever! HAHAHA!

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Went to JCUBE for dinner with Xinpei, Jenn and Yeuyann!
Decided on mana story because it had a clear view of the ice rink!
So freaking excited to skate on the rink! Haven been skating for years now so I'll expect myself to wobble and stuff when I get on the ice again! :D







Jenn and Yeuyann being over-excited over the wall while me and xinpei were trolling our "new friend".
*points to the picture below*

 Meet our "new friend", his name is jack.


 This picture is disturbing I know, HAHAHA!

 Had enough of jack being in all our photos, so I just slammed my face onto xinpei's. :P

 I love my friends. <3

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Met up with boyfriend, Andy & Yihan for Hunger Games! :D
Before that me, boyfriend and Andy went to bugis street to get their white clothes.
Being a loyal and enthusiastic hater of bugis street, boyfriend bought his shorts at bugis junction instead. 
Bought a white dress that boyfriend thought will be nice on me and threw in another dress together for $55.
But I can't wear the second dress because, oh wells. NEVER MIND.
Bought a pretty white skirt too but I'll need a new belt because the belt that came along with it is so cui.
Andy settled his shorts too at the speed of light. As usual.
I don't get guys when it comes to shopping.

I'm so looking forward to bintan! HEHEHE!

Went back to lot one to meet Yihan after her lessons!
Had lunch at ajisen (AGAIN) before going up to roof garden to slack.



 I love this girl so much, she's finally becoming Miss Independent! <3
I'm so glad that after the 15th, she's finally stepping out of her cage and living HER life.
If you've known her since she was tightly locked in the cage, you'll be so proud of her too.
Go girl!

Presenting to you someone who finds something good in all my imperfections.
The only one who's able to love me in ways no one else can.
The love of my life.
I love him so much. <3