Instagram

Monday, February 20, 2012

Valentine's 2012.

A slice of the strawberry strudel boyfriend bought for my family. <3


Valentine's 2012 was different.
Thanks to you ZhangYuTing, I had a really wonderful day. <3

Despite screwing up my autocad ST, seeing him right after the paper made me feel so much better.
Went to JP for sushi even though he don't really fancy Japanese food. :x
Ask him where he wanna eat also don't want to say, ah, later tell me want to eat newyorknewyork.
WELL ANYWAY,
On the way we dropped by awfully chocolate to visit Jenn, but she was so so so busy with work to even notice us! So he decided that the only way to say hi was to actually buy something.
Both of us didn't know what to get so he got "Dark Chocolate Truffles" for me omg it's freaking nice,
it literally melts in your mouth. <3


Jenn was the epic one though. 
When she looked up and saw that it was me at the cashier, she went like:
"I don't want to serve already." and walked away.
Bitch sia this girl! Damn rude to the customer aka ME! Tsktsk!

Whenever I ask for a picture, this usually happens. :D





I guess we're the only couple that spends their valentine's in a library. (:

Caught a movie with Jenn & Yann at night after boyfriend's guitar lessons.
"The descendants" ain't too bad I suppose, well surely better than "chronicles".
I can't remember the rest of the details, it has been like 5 days since I saved this post? :D