Instagram

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

To love gently.

All engineers are crazy people. No kid.
If you ask me to build this, it'll probably end up not looking anything like how it's suppose to be.
I have no idea how it's gonna start up and move, but according to the person who built this,
apparently it's a working "car". with 2 rear wheels and 1 back wheel.

 This is Mervin's baby. 
Cannot touch water and must be handled with care. 
Free labor aka limyiyun has to take note.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Last lesson of acting module for CTPP,
I'll miss this module so much cause it's so much fun. :(
Production is gonna be so tiring with IP and SIP with only 24 hours per day.
But oh well, I'm not alone. (:

 LOOK AT THAT GIRL I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT SHE'S DOING HAHAHA!


To sum the module up, Miss Suzan made us try out a different piece from our own.
To be honest, I got a really contrasting piece.
From the Queen of Faries, Titania to a Mental Hospital Patient,it was actually quite a challenge. 
I've always wanted to play a lunatic so it's like a dream come true for me luh.
Did better than I expected, but claire & chloe said insane = me so there was not much difference.
BUT HEY. CHER SAID IT WAS IMPRESSIVE OKAY?
-----------------------------------------------------------------


 Meet Freddy & Suzzy! ^^

Credit: Amazing Aisyah
-----------------------------------------------------------------




 -----------------------------------------------------------------
Went to JE library today with boyfriend to study. (:
Took the chance to finish up autocad so that I won't have a hard time tomorrow! :O
While that boy was watching me use autocad like a noob, he said he can't picture me playing dota.
Wise choice, don't. Cause you'll vomit all your internal organs out. It's that bad.
But I manage to complete it ANYWAYS, so I think I have a chance of passing this module. HEH.

 You don't see him smile smile uh, HE WAS SLACKING OKAY?
Reading comics after doing just 5 questions, 我也拿他没办法!

Being uncooperative when I wanted to take picture.
Don't know who says must have many pictures one, I WONDER. 

This is the most decent picture of the day which is still indecent. ^^
Still looks nice though. <3

Head to IMM for dinner cause both of us couldn't stand staying in the library anymore.
Gave up "We not naughty" for "Fish & Co." and I'm proud to say I finally used my mastercard today!
I still can't sign my screwed up signature but it's okay, I'll get it with more practice. :D

Took the long way home cause I was soooo sooooo tired. D:
Dozed off immediately after boyfriend sent me off on 190.
Wanted to go for a short jog when I got home but realized that my feet is still injured, MEH.
AND I'M GETTING REALLY TIRED TYPING SO I SHALL END THIS POST HERE OKAY?
BYE. <3

Goal for today: SLEEP BEFORE 12 MIDNIGHT.
#CHALLENGEACCEPTED