Instagram

Monday, February 20, 2012

My mentor, my teacher, my guidance, my friend.

In loving memory of,
MR CHARLES ANG.

I cannot describe how I felt when I received the news of you passing on.
I didn't know what to feel. I wasn't sad, I was just in disbelief.
How can you, so suddenly be gone without a word, a sign?
I remember laughing at you just 2 weeks ago, saying that you've grown some hair recently,
and how I promised that we would visit you this teacher's day again, all of us.
That familiar face you gave when I said I had to leave early,
and asking me to have lunch next time.
Tell me how was I supposed to accept such news?

When your brother started to talk to us about you, that was when sadness struck.
My tears started to fall and so did siew's and sienwei's and and you saw them didn't you?
But cher, I'm okay now, I know you're in a better place.
& I'm happy for you.

God took you home too early, you were such a great asset to the society.
I'll always remember your teachings and advice.
We have decided the tuition center going no matter what.
You may be gone but your spirit stays within us.

Rest in peace.