Instagram

Monday, February 6, 2012

Hello stalkers.

I know some of these pictures are ancient but I haven got a chance to blog about it so yeah.
If you stalk my twitter too you might have probably seen majority of these so yeah.
So yeah.

I finally step foot into IKEA @ Tampines after 18 years of my life.
YES, I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN STUCK AT THE ONE AT QUEENSWAY.
Anyway, the food is great.

Pretty pretty light bulbs.


Busy admiring herself to even take notice of me. Okay can.

  This is definitely on my to-get list. (:  In future when I get married, or when I have a room to myself, I really want one of this beside my bed. I've always wanted to sit in bed with my comfy blanket on a rainy night, with a hot cup of coffee and a good book.

These are pretty too! Provided the person sharing the bed with me approves of it. 
If not, I'll be perfectly contented with the first one. 
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Sneak peak into the life of a CTPP student.
 Actually this one also nothing to peak lah horh. It's just a... spotlight?

My CA poem, still madly in love with it. <3
-----------------------------------------------------------------

 This is me and kenneth, my gay best friend.
Just look at his spastic face HAHAHA.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Met up with Timo for dinner with Huining before she flies back to the states,
the holidays are so different so she couldn't stay for CNY! :(

 Me & Timotheus!

 Ziliang, Me, Timotheus and Huining.
Although ziliang and hwee neng were quarreling so much at the dinner table, you know they'll miss each other when hweeneng goes back to the states. After all, not many can match with hweeneng's chilli padi-ness.

Seeing Hweeneng enjoying her life aboard makes my butt itch. I really wanna go to UK, or maybe Australia to further studies. People ask, NUS also top few universities in the world what for you spend the extra money to go overseas. I know it's not cheap to go overseas. Around 8-10k more than studying in a local university per year. But, don't people get it? The course I'm in, the dream I'm chasing, the direction I'm running in, Singapore is not experienced enough to give me ample knowledge on it. So what if NUS, NTU, SMU are good universities? They can't cater to what I need to learn.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

When things get bored in econs tutorial,
 Tada! There you have it! Aisyah fish braided my hair! 
It's not even one of the best fish braids she has ever braided. (:

Now you know why school is never boring? (:
 -----------------------------------------------------------------

I remember coming home in a super foul mood, then I saw her,
 She has the power to make me smile even with that frown on her face.
Love you to bits Renee Lim. <3


 ----------------------------------------------------------------- 

I was craving for this. So I drank it. :P
  -----------------------------------------------------------------
Another pretty baby, WHY IS LIFE SO UNFAIR HUH!
I don't remember being so pretty when I was young!
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Went to the hairdresser today with mom after dinner on impulse.
I asked the hairdresser to give me side bangs. He said "Orh okay, understand."
Honestly, I was impressed. Till he took a big chunk of my fringe and snipped everything off.
Didn't turn out that bad afterall, I guess? :D



I'm still getting used to the clear view without the obstruction of my fringe.
*pats my fringe*

That's all folks!