Instagram

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Who says you only cry when you're sad?


Evening readers!(:
Today wasn't and was really awesome for me!
AWESOME BECAUSE THE YOG CHEER THE FLAME WAS DAMM AWESOME WITH THE PEOPLE WHO WENT AND 34/10! WE ROCK MAN!(:
It's not the quantity, it's the quality.(:|
We proved that so right today man! ^^

Ohyeah, found out from Yeuyann that Zhuang Jiao Lian missed me after I quitted wushu.
AWWWW.(':
I shall consider going back for the Thursday night's class.
But, there are other factors to consider.
What should I do?

I've some people I want to
thank and appreciate(:
If you're not here, don't worry, you'll be featured sooner or later.(:
OR, you can protest at my tagboard. There. <<<<
^.^V







Meiying & Wanyi.
Sorry I couldn't put a nicer picture of you two together.(:
Why am I putting you two together?
Cause when I think of Meiying, I'll think of Wanyi.
& when I think of Wanyi, I'll think of Meiying.
We used to do everything together.
I want to thank both of you for these 4 years(:
For tolerating my nonsense, for accepting me for who I am,
for sharing Joy, Laughter, Pain, and Tears with me.
Retarded moments, serious moments, epic moments.
& I really miss the 2 of you. Like hell loads.
I miss doing so many things with you two I don't know how to list them all out.
I miss the times when Wanyi's house was our second home.
I miss the times when hurling insults at each other is an everyday thing.
I miss the times when we see each other everyday in class.
I really wish time can rewind.
But, we've to grow up some day(:
I still remember our promise to live together in future.
You girls remember?
That little place that belongs to us, where we can just pour everything out.
Meiying remember? We're gonna make Wanyi fat by flooding her with food everyday.(:
You girls remember? I promised to cook soup for both of you everyday(:
(Kinda regret it now, COOK SOUP EVERYDAY?! TIRING LEH. ^.^V)
Hahah, I got so much to say that I can't possibly finish it here.
I am really touch when Meiying the sleeping pig wake up at like
6am just to text me on the first day of my JC life.
I am really touch when Wanyi got so worried when, you know, I sent the text out.
She showed the motherly side of her that I never really saw.
The list of many other things which can never be done listing.
& I know that whatever happens, the helping hands of you girls will always be there.
Blood is thicker than water.
What we share is thicker than blood.
I love you girls.(:
Thank you.
Yihan.
Get well soon you stupid fat fluffy pig with no meat(:
HAHAHA, you ah.(:
How did I even became so close to you?(:
Girl, thank you for being there all the time.
For understanding, for supporting me, for trusting me.
For just being who you are.(:
Although sometimes I really feel bad for insulting you now and then.
But your ANNOYED FACE is really damm FUNNY.
I can't help it lah, you know, I can't fall asleep during lectures what.(:
We'll pass promos and A levels together.
Go to university and go out to work.
I'll be one of your bridesmaid and you shall be one of mine.
One day, I'll watch you walk down the aisle with that one man.
That one man that appreciates you for who you are.
That one man that will give you happiness for the rest of your life.
That one man that will hold your hand when you're crying and tell you:
"It's going to be okay cause I'm here with you."
That one man that loves you.
OI, I love you too okay?(:
Thank you.
My boyfriend.
If you're going to scream: "What the fuck, where's that slash and the word "brother"?!"
Sorry boy, that word ain't showing.
One, I don't treat you as one.
Two, I don't feel for you as one.
Three, I love you too much for you to be one.
Am I too fierce? Awwww, *hugs*.
I have no idea why I used this picture.
I was like wondering what should I put, then I decided on your current FB picture((:
Heh, I've a lot to thank you for also.(:
For putting up with my "PMS", for putting up with my tiredness.
For putting up with my busy schedule.
For always trying to make me smile and laugh.
For loving me in your own way.(:
I know I've very little time for you cause I end classes late, and CCA.
& some crap that made me need to go to bed at 12am.
Do you think I really sleep?(: Nah, I think of you till I fall asleep.
These will pass. Time will tell.
If one day you decide to stop loving me(*slaughters you at the thought of it*),
please let me be the first one to know.
*SMILES*
I promise to be strong.(:
I love you.(:
Thank you.