Instagram

Sunday, August 8, 2010

That pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.


Evenings! (:
Thanks to MR.STM...whatever happened today?! O.O
Oh, yeah, I slept in like a pig.((:
Till around 11 plus I think.(:
Jump out of bed and headed down for tuition.

Ohoh, you know, there's this super duper inconsiderate person from our block.
Keep throwing RAW stuff down to the ground floor.
I repeat, RAW STUFF.
E.g Stingray, Squid, DEAD CHICKEN WITH HALF PLUCK FEATHERS, and etcetc.
I mean, who the hell...
WHO THE HELL WOULD BE THAT INCONSIDERATE LUH.
Com'on lah, we're all living in the same block,
sharing the same carpark at the bottom of our houses.
I have NO IDEA, NO IDEA why they would do this.
My mum wrote to the housing development board,
they push it to other departments.
& till now, nothing, NOTHING has been done about it.

Yes, just this morning we found our car STAINED WITH SQUID INK.
Omg, I'm not violent or anything.
I mean, I'm like how GENTLE right readers?(:
But but but, if I ever ever EVERRRR find that person,
I'll roll my eyes at him/her glare at him/her(who cares if my eyes are small)
and then say :"Don't you effing have some sense of courtesy?!"
Give him/her the international finger and then walk off.(:
I don't have to be civilized to people who doesn't show me no sense of civilization.
Not that I'm not.

So, we were driving out, and then this driver passed by and waved to my dad,
signaling him to like scroll down his window.
Then he went like
:"I had it worse than you, the WHOLE SQUID was on my screen. I just came back from the car wash."
(I really do wonder how he drove out.)

I don't know but today's tuition felt like forever.
TIME WAS PRACTICALLY CRAWLING.
But it's getting better cause she's finally getting the hang of her weakest topic((:

Got home, did maths for like 4 hours before taking a break,
and now what am I doing?
Geog, talking to yihanny and love(:
That Wobby and Mobby are prolly too busy defaming each other in maple.-.-
Or maybe faming.
Or trying not to die and get 3rd job done.
Whatever. *ARROW BOMB*

Nights people.(: