Instagram

Friday, August 6, 2010

Forgiveness? Sorry, I'm not that gracious.


Hey people, sorry for being MIA for like 2 days?
Is it 2 days? O.O Oh well, whatever(:

Today is national day celebration, but we had like 2 hours lessons before.
Went crazy with the class at the end of the celebration.
Was screaming at the top of our voice and jumping around.
Hahaha, I think we look like a bunch of retard.(:
But oh well, how long more can we act as retarded as we were just now?(:

Waited in the canteen for Mars to come((:
& RYAN GOH KICKED ME, 2 TIMES OR MORE.
For whatever reason I forgot, HE'S ALWAYS SO VIOLENT LAH.
Was too lazy to walk to YCK MRT to fetch the blur Mars to school,
so I stoned in the canteen while waiting for JunYao to go and fetch her.(:
Mars came soon after, hahaha, she says she feels super out of place in school.(:
But she's as pretty as usual lah! ((:
Trained with Mars, JY and Jason.(:
Alighted at Bishan to meet Jenn and yeuyann for inception!(:
Cause inception was at like 3:20, me, Jenn and yeuyann went to have lunch first.(:
And then walk around aimlessly(:
I bought a tape writer though, LIKE FINALLY. -.-
Was tempted to buy a PLUSHIE BUT BUT BUT, I controlled. Again. T.T
Oh no...I SHOULD STOP CONTROLLING MYSELF. T.T
I'm still thinking about it luh, SO CUTE! >.<

At around 3:00 went up to GV and wait for the guys, but then they are like earlier than us?!
Avan damm zai, bought 13 tickets at one shot.((:
Waited for Ryan to come from remedial and Jason from Toapayoh before going up.
INCEPTION IS LIKE DAMMMM AWESOME LAH! <3
After the movie yeuyann and Jenn were being irritating.
They keep asking me:" ARE YOU AWAKE?!"
then SWAT me one time. -.- Wth, very nice to beat horh?!

Trained home with Jenn, Yeuyann, Zhen guang and Zhen Guo(:
Disturbed them from their iphone game but they won't get pek chek one leh!
That's like AMUSING.(:

& then it's home.