Instagram

Sunday, August 22, 2010

It's your faith that makes you stronger.


So, it's just like any typical Sunday.
I wake up and head down to Bukit Merah for Sunday classes.
& today is my last lesson there.
Cause we're moving! As in, the association is moving!(:
To some weird place in the East?
& I stay in the North-West. How awesome huh.
Just imagine the time I would have to get up from bed in future.
Well, was hoping that 2 people would come, but they didn't appear.(:
But it's okay. After promotionals(:

These are some pictures from a few Saturdays back!
When I had library study session with MY & WY! <3
This baby started screaming from no where and started his/her adventure.(:
Yes, my camera is damm fail. Complain to Steve Jobs.(:

 (*googoo* What's at the end of this tunnel?)

(*pout* Boo. There's nothing!)


(OOO! Another tunnel! *crawls crawls*)


(Hah! Mesa sure find some thingy!)

(NEARLY THERE.)
(Mom, I think I'm kinda like... stuck.)