Instagram

Monday, August 23, 2010

我爱的那个天使.


It's rare that I'm already seated in front of my computer at like 8.23pm now,
attempting to like blog or something.
I know I've a million things to do tonight,
but I just can't figure out what.
Like EOM, econs case studies, geography essays, chinese essays. OMG. :x
Lucky me, mongster teacher don't check my maths tutorials.
If not I'm like really a goner already.(:

Ugh, freaking younger brother came to annoy me again. >.<
Why are younger brothers so FREAKING ANNOYING?!
One day I'll stuff Durian shells up his ass. -_-

I feel like downloading more songs into my phone,
like the songs I've been listening to a lot a lot these few days,
but... I'm just... to lazy... to open the... application. *dies on the laptop*
Maybe I'll get a little more motivated when youtube starts pissing me off.
*glances at the amount of tabs I have* (:

& OH MY GAWD.
I FEEL LIKE SLEEPING.No you ain't seeing it wrongly.(:

School was horrible today & would be worse tomorrow. :D
7 rounds around the track as usual.(:
Had like 3 hours of maths today, and my brain was too fried to go for peer tutoring.
Went to the canteen and pig with Jenn, Yeuyann & Siew Ying.
Was suppose to play tennis today,
but, as usual, it rained.
There seems to be this Monday curse.
Every Monday, at 3.45pm, the sky would show signs of rain.
Damm it, and it would ALWAYS rain.
Oh well, our poor sky needs her Monday Blues time too right?(:

Bused home with Yeuyann today,
and today's public transport was damm screwed up.
Everywhere was choke with people.((:
But the drain water is AMAZINGLY CLEAR today(:

Let there be an abrupt ending.