Instagram

Friday, August 20, 2010

Don't worry, I'm not suicidal. Yet.

想你有时会缺氧, 嘴角不自觉上扬。

Hey people! :D
How are you people these few days? (:
Kinda lost the blogging bug for a while, oh well.
Called Wanyi and Meiying out last minute.
Cause I was like thinking about them from the start of school.
I don't know why lah, probably secondary school sick again.
So we went to JP and ate MOS BURGER. AGAIN.
Omg, I'm going to start to get sick of Mos Burger already.
Tried their Cheeseburger like for the first time in my life.((:
It's was...AWESOME!(:
Walked around looking for Wanyi's shoes and gave up in the end.
Saw a whole load of familiar people while walking around JP.
Jurong was once an alienland to me.
Now it's a place filled with endless memories for me.(:
I remember how I grumbled when my mom just sent me there.
But I made awesome friends along the way, and grumbled my 4 years through.
Now, I want to go back so badly.(:
Maybe, that might happen to AJ.
Wait. It's already happening.(:

Going to watch YOG Tennis Finals tomorrow! YAY!
Hopefully still have tickets at the ticketing booth! :D
Going to try to get DAD to sponsor me!
He has to anyway.(:

On this day, God wants you to know that God is there for you to hold on.
Hold on to what is good, even if it's a handful of earth.
Hold on to what you believe, even if it's a tree that stands by itself.
Hold on to what you must do, even if it's a long way from here.
Hold on to your faith, even if it's easier to let go.
Hold on to God's hand.