Instagram

Thursday, August 12, 2010

I always end up failing trying not to care for you.


Omgomg, there's NO MORE TIME.
Shall summarize my day in like a few sentences.
I'LL TRY TO OKAY?!
Currently chionging GP essay with Huiyan(:

Jitto didn't come today, yay.
But boo, meaning she'll be coming for the ONE AND A HALF HOURS lesson.
Damm it luhhhh.
Econs lecture test was a goner as usual.
I really really really dread to see the results. :(
Econs tutorials was funny though.
We were discussing our case studies when miss chew suddenly say
:" Eh why nobody say my dress today is nice ah?! "
No wonder she whole day PMS, cause no one noticed her.(:

Went for training but was very very lethargic today.
I have no idea why, probably cause of my forehand strokes.
Damm depressing. It's okay, I'll get my power shots back, one day(:
Did the volley thingy 500 times on my forehand though, and a few tens on the back and foreback.(:
Physical training was killer.
Did verticals, 10 sets.
Nearly died after it luh.
I hope my legs don't ache tomorrow, cause there's still training with the guys tomorrow.

Yupps, goodnight readers!(: