Instagram

Saturday, August 14, 2010

I really meant what I said.

Hey readers!(:
I'm like brain dead. Feel like sleeping now.
(okay I have no idea how to continue, let me take my shower first.)
(okay I still don't know what to write, after maths.)
Okay I'm like finally back.(:
& someone's gone. Ohwell, I do hope he gets plenty of rest though(:

School was kinda alright.
Jitto is becoming kinder and kinder(:
I mean, she's not that unreasonable already. Heh.
I really hope she stays this way, like for the time she teaches us.
Geography lecture was SO SO SO BORING I fell asleep at the back part.
& guess what, more than 3 people were laughing at how I slept.
OI, I WAS TRYING TO PAY ATTENTION WHAT! :'(
Hahah, SO MEAN LUH MY CLASSMATES!
Somemore all of them, except for yihan maybe were like dozing off too! >.<
Had PW turned CIVICS(:
Discuss about some effective study thingy.
At the end of the day, the words "effective & productivity" seems annoying.

Rotted in the reading room till I was "hallucinating" while waiting for yihan.
Had lunch with her after she was done with her CHEENA LIT.
After lunch, went back to reading room.
I thought things were getting quite productive when yihan's super funny friend came to join us.
WAH, from the moment he SIT DOWN AH, TALK NON-STOP!
I was just like giggling to myself.
He's name is "Keng ___ " I THINK. The blank is suppose to be filled in by PeiJing.
Cause we each remembered one word of his name. HEHEHE.
Went crazy with Yihan, PeiJing, Hakeem & Keng ____ . + little of Deena!
In the end didn't even finish unit ONE of econs. *dies*

Went to take keys for the Tennis store to take out training balls for the guys.
They damm awesome luh, only have like 3 guys training today.
And non of the excos are training.
Went for training with yeuyann one hour after the guys started their training.
Then suddenly we were called to train with them.
Single rally. *squirms*
Not too bad, hahahaha.(:
Rallied for a while with yeuyann after training to get my ACCELERATION(:

Trained home with Yeuyann & Siewying.
Had to listen to Siewying REPEATED complains that SHE'S HUNGRY for more than 30 minutes.
Omg, I swear she's even more long winded than me like 1000000 times.

Off to sleep now.
Goodnighto readers! ^.^V

I hope you're getting better.
I don't know if you'll see this, but if you're one lucky shit and see this, ah, nothing.(:
I'm just hoping you'll get well soon.
I'm so far away, I can't take care of you and stuff.
I can't make honey lemon for you like how others closer to you can.
& the only thing I can do is to watch you from the nearest distance I can.
& make sure you're really alright.
I guess you are.(:
"John FortyOne Morgenstern Q :"I heard from somewhere that you're supposed to marry your best friend. Like, your potential fiance has to be your best friend.""
Yeah, I got that from your facebook.
When I saw that ah, many many questions gushed through my mind,
and until now, I still can't identify what my mind was screaming to ask.
But that's alright, I trust you.(:
IT'S NOT SUPPOSE TO BE DEPRESSING SO IF YOU'RE HAVING ANY NEGATIVE FEELINGS RIGHT NOW, YOU'VE INTERPRETED THE TEXT WRONGLY.(:

Goodnight.(: *smiles*