Instagram

Monday, July 5, 2010

The times when we use to sing as one.

I miss choir.

Hey readers! :D
Although my gastric is hurting like very badly now, and I'm about to fall asleep anytime now,
I shall be very NICE and do an update!
Three cheers for me! ^.^V
Woke up like damm early today, and went straight to vivo.
Grabbed some breakfast and met the rest of the girls.
We took the umm, train thingy into Sentosa, hahah(:
Angela and Olivia were like:"OMG SEATS, GRAB THEM!!"
& They ran towards the seats like some auntie shopping during the Great Singapore Sales.(:
Went to Siliso beach and tried to play failed volleyball. HAHAHA(:

So we decided to go "sun tanning" instead, which is not even very possible -.-
Because THERE WAS NO SUN.
So, they started to bury me in the sand. -.-
And started adding the DETAILS, & I dont wish to add what details EXACTLY.
You should let your imagination run wild.((:
The world is lacking in creative people, you know.
Hahah, then it was Jenn's turn to suffer my gruesome fate!
Except that she had it worse.
Omg, she basically looked like a MUMMY in her CASING.
That Angela is damm power, her "cast" is damm solid. ^.^V
It's like, HARD.
but that stupid Jenn keep laughing and laughing until her cast keeps cracking.
& She still complain about the massive amount of sand that we're piling on her.
Went to shower before going for the 'LUGE' ride. :D

At the end of the day, I conclude, Miss Yeuyann is FAIL @ 'LUGE'.
The first time we rode the ride, she's the last.
She gave the reason cause she was at the back. Okay, reason accepted.
SECOND TIME, we let her have a headstart.
SHE CAME IN LAST TOO -.-
Omg, yeuyann what the hell were you doing?!
She said her luge was faulty. Anyone believing her?
Obviously, yeuyann, NO.

Trained back to vivo to catch "Knights & Day".
The process of deciding to watch the movie, deciding on the seats and buying the tickets was very DRAMATIC, so I shall not eleaborate ANYTHING here.((:
The movie was awesome, the male lead was damm joke.
& so were the advertisements. ^.^V

Oh, tell you readers a secret.
YES, I'm fully aware that after I type this on my blog it is a secret no more.
JUST PRETEND OKAY?!
Heh, I was "scattering" popcorn around during the movie. HAHA.
You can't blame me, the theatre was like SO DARK!
I couldn't even see anything!
Okay fine, I am retarded. ((:

Went home, and crashed on my bed till 10.
& I'm still very very tired now.
I actually thought I could skip dinner, but, gastric gave me problems, AGAIN.
I end up having to eat RICE at like 10 plus at night. *faints*

I'm really dreading to go back to school.
Holiday homework undone, okay I did do some, mostly undone.
And the worse thing is facing the teachers again.
& my mid year results, KILLER.
Alright, rants for tomorrow, all at one go! ^.^V
I shall go off, now((:
Goodnight readers!