Instagram

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Jesus, take the wheel.

Take it from my hands.
Hey readers!(:
Shall do a quick update about the first day of school since the...
long holidays & umm, tormenting mid years((:
I just came from & I stink cause there's PE today.
Yeah, so I shall write & go bath. In cold water :(

Today's tuesday, the day I dread the MOST in a week.
Why? Cause it's the LONGEST & the MOST TIRING day of my timetable.
But surprisingly, I survived through today without feeling deadbeat TTM.
Had maths tutorial in the morning which was amazingly understandable.
That's because I was awake throughout the whole thing. ^.^V
Then it was geog tutorial, & followed by geog lecture.
I sort of dozed off to the end of the lecture & I have no idea what the teacher was talking about.
Sinwoon, who was sitting beside me was like trying to wake me up.
FAIL LAH. I ended up dreaming about her and jerking awake at the sight of her in my dream.
Thanks anyway, heh.((:

Then I was econs tutorial followed by project work tutorial.
Omg, I nearly died laughing in project work sitting beside xuanzhen.
We were brainstorming about the cover page of our written report.
Then she suddenly turned to me and said
:"Can you see my brain juice flowing out of my ear?"
xP

& then GSC. Teacher didn't come. Again.
There's this guy in my GSC class damm joke.
He came into the room and saw that teacher was not here,
then he went like :"Ah, standard lah."
Oh, one of my group mates sort of disappeared just like that.
She didn't turn up for mid-years nor return our texts so we tried to call her.
OMG, CANNOT GET THROUGH.
Pray that she's okay.

Went to reading room to find my class.
& as usual with huiyan and everything the sick talk came rolling in.((:
Talked so much that the people doing their working originally joined the talk too.
Went to change for PE & went up to the track.
Ran like 6 rounds, omg 2.4km -.-
Followed by height and weight. (OHMYGOD.DREADED)
And then it was dips, sit-ups & tug jumps. Aish.

Trained home with yeuyann & stopped by lot one to buy yeuyann's grip.
Like FINALLY, her poor racket now has a GRIP. *happy racket*
& YES, THERE'S TRAINING TOMORROW! ^.^V
Can't wait to try my racket with the dampener.((:
Hope it will go "pok pok pok" instead of "biong biong biong" -.-
Coach says the dampener helps.
We shall all HEAR & SEE tomorrow. ((:

Gosh, I'm so gonna take a shower now, I stink.((:
& I finally figured out Opera.