Instagram

Monday, July 5, 2010

Everytime you smile, I smile,

& Everytime you shine, I'll shine for you.
Hey hey readers, oh, it's a new day already.(:


OMG, I don't believe IE is not aligning my post to the left too.
It's okay, I'll try it again later.(:
Heh, really don't feel like blogging about yesterday, cause nothing much really.

Oh, we went to the hospital to visit grandfather(mom's side).

Yeah, he was in the ICU, but apparently they said that he was okay already.
Hahah, cause he sort of started scolding people!
Everyone go in come out say:" Okay already. Hahah, can scold people already" (in hokkien)
Heh, went down to like have a drink or something with relatives.
Started talking to my ahkim, hahaha, she's damm funny.
She keeps telling me to go do yoga. -.-
I was like...*smiles and nods my head*
I scared I do yoga halfway I'll cannot tahan, then start practising my martial arts.
Imagine me wielding a sword in the middle of a bunch of slow moving yoga-ist.
Yoga is fun, yeah it's fun, but, sometimes too slow.


Went for this charity walk by xiyao.
Yes, I was conned there by my parents.

& Yifeng did have a VERY good laugh.
Oh well, walked the whole day lah, basically.
I'm SERIOUS! I just keep walking.
It's a charity WALK hello?!

Yeah, so that's the end of my yesterday(:

Will be going to sentosa with team mates later on(:
While Meiying and Wanyi slog their guts out in school,

Cause there's no school tomorrow cause it's YOUTH DAY holiday!hahaha, poly student not youths liao. Even their fare also adult one ^.^V
Okay, I think I'm gonna get slaughtered by Wanyi, so I shall stop here. :D


& yeah, currently waiting for someone to come and talk to me after he went off for a while.I shall dedicate something to him on my blog someday((:
& yes, I know he'll be reading this. DON'T GRIN.

& mom is nagging like...a bullet train.
Ugh, I don't like it when this happens. Honestly, who would?

Have a great day ahead readers! <3