Instagram

Friday, July 23, 2010

So what's your favourite season?

Spring, summer, fall, winter.
Hey people!(:
I just realized that there's a "caption" button for blogger -.-
Kinda slow huh?((:
I'm all sticky, sweaty and smelly now. >.<
Suffer under my stench!

Oh, I was late for school, again!
But total only 3 times for this whole year, so still not too bad! :D
Went for 1 and a half hours of GP.
Was keeping myself awake till...the last 20 minutes of the lesson,
then I was like semi-awake only.
but jitto was kinda kind today, she only tap my shoulder and asked me to write notes.
I tried my best anyway.

Oh yeah, sorry 34/10 for being so moody the whole day.
It's the lack of sleep, REALLY.

Geography was also a disaster.
Yihan borrowed me her jacket cause I was FREAKING cold,
and I'm surprised she not. -.-
Got so FREAKING comfortable that I fell asleep.(:
But I did revise everything in the reading room after school so still not too bad.
but yihan very poor thing lah,
there are like 2 nodding pandas on her left and right,
me and xuanzhen.((:
Must have been hard for her, but, LIVE WITH IT. ^.^V

Project work is as usual, the most NOT sleep inducing one.(:

Went for lunch with yeuyann & siyu & ashley.
Dragged myself to the reading room with them and revised geography((:
(while facebooking. LALALA.)

Collected the Tennis Store keys @ around 2pm and started to rally with serene((:
Ellai & Yinmin came soon after.((:
Omg, it feels so nice to be on court with the seniors again.((:
OH YARH, YinMin kept telling me SOMETHING that makes me scream at her.
& I feel so violated & raped lahhhhh!! Wth?!
Fooled around with Liang Ee & Alfred during umpiring. HEEHEE.
Gosh, to think I was scared of the seniors at first.
Now it just feels weird without them((:
After the matches, the guys had some torture before starting training.
and I trained home with Jenn & Yeuyann((:

Shall go off to like do my stuff now(:
Stay awesome everyone!V^.^V