Instagram

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Mixed feelings.


Contact the ball at the highest point!
Hey people! ^.^V
I just reach home luh. T.T
Have been coming home at this unholy hour for VERY LONG lerh leh.
And its gonna continue, like until a few weeks before promotion exams.
Gonna do a quick one so that I can go and change my printer ink and print my geog notes, annotate my geog notes, do GP research, look for EOM resources, convince myself not to write my Chinese essay, and do maths. Darn it, maths.

GP is always the killer.
I keep having this feeling that I've plenty of things to do for GP. Oh well.

School was kinda short today((:

GP lesson wasn't too bad today,
She was like in a good mood or something so no one got really told off.
Phew. And today's lesson is quite productive. HEEHEE. :D

Economics lecture and tutorials were fruitful too,
cause I didn't sleep.((:
I think it's the tehbing from this morning lo.

Had mass civics and followed by student leaders investiture.
it went on for 2 bloody hours and I'm kind of surprised I didn't doze off or something!
But hakeem was damm funny,
He keeps nodding off and nodding off.
Head turing in 360 degrees and an elongated face((:

Training was up next! ^.^
My arm is like aching so much today so I couldn't really hit well.
Rallied, serves, and finally, PHYSICAL TRAINING.
Omg, I swear I nearly died during physical.

Tomorrow's is inter-house and I'm playing with a senior.
I repeat, WITH a senior.
YES LAH, doubles. -.-
She was my very first doubles partner for my very first match.
& I have been traumatized by her ever since then.
And since my senior captain ain't gonna be there tomorrow... *squirms*
Oh well, things will be GOOD tomorrow. ^.^V
I guess.
And please don't ask who we're against.
But who knows, maybe there will be miracle.
Someone remind me to hit with my whole body tomorrow. -.-

Okay okay, I shall stop my whines for today! (:
Sorry if the post is a little...incomprehendable.