Instagram

Saturday, July 24, 2010

It's a feelling no words can describe.




Okay, I have no idea how to start this post.
Especially since I "abandoned" you without a word for like 2 consecutive days. :x
Words are so tangled up that I do not know where to start.(familiar?)
It has been one month, I believe, since you and your innovativeness got me.
I still smile to myself at your retardedness that night.(:
Thanks to your courage, we're where we are now.

What should I say?
You know, you've been really awesome in your own ways.
I do admit, there are days when I just feel like ignoring you,
but you know, when you come to me, I'll break whatever promises I have to myself.
Yes, that includes "Damm it, I'm gonna ignore him for the rest of my life."
And "If he doesn't talk to me I'll just go to sleep."

I know we both have our difficulties now.
You and your beliefs, me and my past-present-screwed-up-mess.
We'll find the light soon enough, one day.
What's meant to be will be.(: 

We chose this route.
We both know it's gonna be difficult, it's gonna be tricky.
Distance is not a problem. This is utter bullshit.
Tell me the number of times you wished I was by your side.
If your answer is zero it's okay, but for me,
I didn't count.((:
Yet the only reason we continue to sink deeper is the way we feel for each other.

I know I'll never wake up to your text saying "Good Morning."
I know I'll never pull out my phone and see you calling me.
I know I'll never be able to send you a text at random times asking where you are.
I know I'll never be able to go up to you and start crying all my frustrations out.
Probably in near future, maybe even longer, or hopefully-not never.
But it's okay.

Because.
I love the way you're always being so sweet at the right times.
I love the way you try to digress, act stupid and not answer my questions.
I love the way you try to make me laugh and always succeed.
I love the way you tell me things and how awesome or shitty your day was.
I love the way you always drag pass my "curfew".
I love the way you try to get me to go to bed and abandon my tutorials.