Instagram

Monday, July 26, 2010

So tired I just wanna shut my eyes.

And sleep till tomorrow.
Hey people, I'M FEELING SO TIRED NOW! >.<
& the worse thing is I don't know why. :(
I think it's because of the extra full dinner & I realized I haven bath yet :x
Oh well, nonetheless you people still have blog entry to read lah! (:

Wore my white shoes after gazillion years to school.
Cause it was raining like cats and dogs as usual this morning.
First period was PE, and the basement toilet was like FLOODED.
Why? Cause apparently the water cooler burst and and, yeah.
(okay hold on I need to do shopping cause meiying told me some news.)
After much contemplation, I decided on the GOLDEN EIFFEL TOWER stud earring!(:
Okay back on track!
Ran like 2 round around the college for warm up,
did conditioning, was quite slack lah the conditioning today,
200 skips, 30 crunches, 30 counts of jumping jacks and 30 push ups.((:
Then did like 2 and 3/4 rounds circuit run, ALL OF US NEARLY DIED.
And the worse thing for me is that I'm not even in track shoes -.-
Never mind, I still enjoy PE the most ^.^V

Went economics lecture after break.
Was okay okay for the like first 35 minutes,
then I started to dozed off really badly.
Till the extend that when I finally snapped awake,
I found out that...MY PEN CAP WAS GONE.
I was like writing the notes, then suddenly:" Eh, my pen look a bit short ah..."
"EH WHERE'S THE PEN CAP?!" *turns left and right*
Turns to the left sheepishly and told yihan :"Yihan ah, I think I lost my pen cap while dozing off."
Me and yihan: *starts giggling like some crazy retards*
After a few minutes I found my pen cap.
It was diagonally right behind me. -.-
HOW THE HELL DID IT GET THERE LAH?!

The day was followed by many tutorials and a lecture(:
-comes back from bath-
School ended at like 6pm due to maths peer tutoring.((:
Had loads of laugh, MR LEE IS SERIOUSLY DARN FUNNY. ^^
Trained and bused home exhausted.

Okay, I've to get started on my work already. T.T
Goodbye!(: