Instagram

Tuesday, July 27, 2010



HELLO GOODEVENING PEOPLE!(:
SHIT, i'm left with 4 min to type an awesome entry!
Okay, shall be quick with it!

School wasn't interesting today,
Partially because my cough and flu made my body feel really unwell.
Shall try to get an MC on friday!
Then can skip 1.5 hours of GP! YEAH~

Economics tutorial and GSC tutorial were surprisingly interesting today!(:
Laughed a lot during these 2 tutorials and at least learnt something today(:

PE is the best. Always the best. Forever the best.
I thought I would collapse from the pain from my tummy.
But I didn't. (:
Was told to do like incline pull ups, crunches and run.
Was like trying my best to do incline pull ups when...
This girl stood in front of me, holding a stopwatch and said
:"Mr Teh asked you to pace me for 4 rounds in 10 minutes."
I was like, shit man, how timely, when my tummy starts cramping herself up.
But I paced her in the end. -.-
And she's very funny lah, she keep saying she cannot already,
then I keep pushing her, EH SHE CAN CONTINUE RUNNING while saying she's going to die.
She should've ran the 4 rounds without stopping to WALK and complain.
Then we would have made the 10 minute target.
12 minutes and 17 seconds.
She got scolded in the end, by Mr Teh from the first floor up the second floor.((:
We started laughing like some dorks cause his facial expressions are damm funny when he heard our timing(:
Until now I still don't know her name. Oh well. :D

Went home with a bunch of people.(:

Off to do maths now, tired.(: