Instagram

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Shout it from the roof tops,

Write it on the sky line.  

Hey people! (:
My day has been really kinda awesome so far!
But then horh, later will have to start doing work. DAMM SIAN.

Woke up early in the morning and head down to xiyao.
Discussed about the floods in Singapore recently.
I went like "WOW" when laoshi brought up some explanations that I've never thought of.
After that we went on to some stuffs about "Men are pigs." & some addiction issues.
The discussion didn't end, so next week there's PART 2.

Rushed down to tuition centre and started teaching the moment I set foot into the centre.
Mr Ang said I'm very fierce.
GOT MEH?! I think I'm NICE LEH!(:
Ended at around 2:30pm and rushed down to guitar.
Ohoh, I officially changed my time to like 12:30pm so that I've time to rush down from xiyao.
Bleah. ^.^V

Was half an hour late for guitar cause guitar starts at 2:30pm and I only left the centre at 2.30pm.
Well, it's the last lesson already, so I guess it's okay((:
Learn a few scales and the lesson was like over.
Bought my guitar tuner, LIKE FINALLY.
The previous one mysteriously disappeared.
YES, till now I still can't find it.
But it's okay, I bought back the same model of tuner((:

Trained down to Bukit Panjang Plaza to buy my tumbler T.T
Tried to find a decent one in fairprice but they don't sell. *scowls*
Went up to Daiso to find it instead,
didn't find one like Olivia's, but I did get myself a 1.2L bottle. :D
It's gonna save me some trips to the water cooler during trainings.
I'll ask Oli where she got her tumbler from during the next training!(:
Bought a new face towel, it's PRETTY YELLOW in color! V^.^V
Omg, finally can stop using the stupid AJC towel. >.<
Was tempted to buy the LIME GREEN towel, but I controlled myself. *grimace*
Bought a 15KG hand grip too, cause 5KG and 10KG were too "light"?
Note: If anyone knows where to buy a hand grip of 15KG > , please leave a tag! Thanks!(:
Walked pass SUSHI, took a look and decided to ignore it. >.<
DID I DO THAT?! WHAT?! *slaps myself* HEH.

Gotta rush off to do my EOM now. *scowls*
Yeuyann is going crazy over it too. >.<
I hope I'll have an awesome night doing maths later -.-
TATA READERS! <3