Instagram

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Rest in peace.

Goodbye.
Hey readers!
Am I suppose to blog about today? Wait, it's yesterday already.(:
I'll do a really quick and short one before I go sleep.
I don't believe I'm actually so tired. >.<

Went to school early in the morning because tiff ask me to reach at like 07:15. *scowls*
End up me and her sit outside the school gate with a bunch of people because the gates only open at 8am on saturdays.
Today was the inter-house games(tennis) for the guys.
Went down because umm, I'm suppose to see roughly how its being plan,
cause apparently me and Radhe have to organize this next years. *nuts*
Did linesman for the first match.
I was like half asleep for the whole thing, and I think I yawned when the player ask for the ball -.-
& I think serene and Alfred laughed at me -.-
For the next 2 matches, I think I was outside of court, asleep on the table.
Serene wanted me to umpire for the last match and I was like "..."
She won't want me to umpire in THAT state.
I think I was so tired because I didn't drink enough water. SHOULD BE.
Anyway, Cheetah won, followed by Puma and then Jaguar(:
Good job guys(:

Stayed back after the inter-house to watch seniors play and chat with them.
I was telling Jenn and Serene how NICE I am when serene suddenly said
:"Seeing you as the umpire for this year 'A' divisions, I don't think you're nice at all."
Me: *scowls*
Just because I was fierce to a opponent teacher when he questioned my umpiring.
*looks left and right* I'M INNOCENT.
I was already damm pissed with the players then he still come kajiao me.
I'm trying to defend myself here, hello?~
And today, everyone present knows that serene...has something for muscular legs.
*gags* And her targets are all... *no comments*
Tiffany was saying that Serene will stroke her boyfriend's leg in future while on a date -.-
Ewww?

Oh yeah, you know the flying stinging things around the tennis court?
Yeah, behold!
I finally got stung today -.-
In the middle of my nose bridge and eyes.
It hurt like mad, turned red, swelled up, became numb & now I'm alright.((:
I swear that THING flew straight into my face -.-
No, I didn't block it's flying path.
Now I'm gonna attempt to kill its whole clan. MUAHAHA.

I'm now gonna end the post with an abrupt ending!
That's all for today readers!(:
GOODNIGHT!
(I realize everytime I say I would do a short one, it turns out to be lengthy. IT'S A CURSE!)

Oh, to someone, you know who you are,
if you read this post, please sleep early tonight cause I'll probably be asleep already!
 Goodnight to you(: