Instagram

Friday, July 9, 2010

Because at the end of the day,


I'll pull through.

Hey hey hey everyone!(:
I'm feeling weird now.
Oh well, shall update a little and then move off to finish what I have to finish! ^.^

Today was a short day as well, TGIF!
Had GP in the morning with Mr Loh again,
1 and a half hours of GP.
Apparently it is our last lesson with him and someone is coming back again.
Which is what I'm dreading.
Discussed about quite a number of recent news and opinions((:

Went for geography lecture & I managed to stay awake!
Thanks to my lovely ALIEN & UFO. (Not meiying and her UFO.)
Was gonna fall asleep when I suddenly thought of drawing something,
the part that really kept me awake was thinking of what to draw.
Okay, what am I talking about, I was suppose to be paying attention!

Next was project work, nothing much.

Went to canteen to wait for yihan to finish her chinese. -.-
Sat with Yeuyann, ThuHang, Siyu & Jenn.
& we somehow moved to the reading room for like 10 minutes before I left and look for yihan.

Trained down to cityhall with her.
Talk. Crap. Eat. Angmoh. Study.
Short and sweet.(:

Oh yeah, I've been thinking for a few days already.
Should I have back my evening run?
*groans*
I'm trying to like find a SPIBELT or a iphone armband >.<
If not I'll have to run w/o music, which is the proper way -.-

Just looked through my shelves, and I pulled out my book, "poison study".
Yeuyann! I'm gonna read the "study" series again until I buy the "glass" series!((:

Omg, I'm like reading a book when I have tonnes of things to do.(:
I should be reading my econs model essays book instead. -.-
Oh well, *sets book aside* after I finish my stuff then(: