Instagram

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Pain is not an excuse to give up.

It's a reason to fight harder.

Hey readers! So sorry for being MIA-ed for so long!
My modem went crazy and decided to RIP.
However, I'm back!
And I'll post before 00:00 because I promised someone I'll post TODAY.((:

School was amazing today.
I've sort of struck coffee out of my list of food forever, for now.
& half of the time I didn't know what was going on in school.
But things will get better(:

Went to Jurong Point to meet mummy after school,
after PE to be exact.
My socks were like SOAKED and I'm sure my feet stunk.
Went to get the modem first((:
Mum wanted to wait till the roadshow before buying a new modem,
but I just stare and her and said, NO.
No choice, she had to sign the contract, while pouting.
YES, POUTING.
HELLO?! Who's the mum here exactly?!
What to do? I'm dying just using my phone everyday! >.<

After buying the modem, *happy happy*
Decided to have tempanyaki cause both of us didn't know what to have for dinner.
After that went to buy my NEW COMB, and another notebook(:
Broke my personal record, 5 notebooks in 2 days.
In my defense, they each have a duty to fulfil okayyyy? ^.^V

Wanted to buy a new pair of tennis shoes cause obviously my current one is FAILING me,
and my feet.
But I backed out cause I think the salesgirl/guy would faint when I try on the shoes.
Heeeeheee(:

Mum fetch me home & I went home to wash my feet like siao.
With DETTOL. Many many dettol. -.-
Conclusion:
I need a new pair of tennis shoes.
& heels. Gosh, heels.