Instagram

Wednesday, July 21, 2010


Hey people!
Just reach home & I'm like exhausted TTM.
Nevertheless,a quick update before I go off and bath.
And then start doing everything I have to do.
Maybe I won't even have to sleep tonight. How awesome huh.

Shan't blog about school cause school is boring.
Except TENNIS! <3

Went for training after lessons @ 2.30pm.
& there's seriously something wrong with our tennis guys luh.
They take a longer time to prepare than the girls.
Gosh, what has this world become?! o.o

Was split into 2 groups to train.
Got dragged with yeuyann to train with the guys -.-
Did mini-tennis, and then all the way to the baseline,
while the rest of the girls did the smashing with coach.
Was targeting 20 mini rallies, but in the end only manage to hit 15. >.<
It's okay yeuyann, we can do it! We did it before right?! (:

After that training was switched over, so we had to do smashing with coach.
Then, something super EPIC happened!
Boon Tat smashed his OWN balls while trying to smash -.-
HAHAH, he was like crouching at one corner and for one round he couldn't stand up at all!
Thus, he limped his way through the rest of the training.
You should see the way he walks and run, damm epic!
Everyone was laughing at him while he winced in pain.((:
Wtf?! Who the hell would smash his own balls?! Except Boon Tat!((:

At around 4.45pm combined training ended.
But Ryan, Loon Rong & Daryl stayed back for the girls training cause they came late -.-
Neh mind, at least we have even numbers((:
Got split into two groups again, with me and yeuyann with the guys -.-
Did the 10-ball drill while the rest served and received on the other court.
My volleys were like SHIT today luh,
then coach was threatening me. -.-
He went like:" Hey fluffy! Com'on!" *scowls*
Say what I'm gonna get KILLED by Serene for interhouse if I don't find my volleys back -.-
& hey, IT WORKED.

Took a break and Tiffany told me SHE CAN'T BE THERE FOR INTERHOUSE ON FRIDAY?!
She's ABANDONING ME, there, ALONE, on court?!
Omg, I don't believe it >.<
What should I do if Serene goes crazy and stuff? :'( Whack her?
Neh mind, *sob sob*.
I will survive. T_T

Did serve and receive & cross courts after the break.
IT'S DAMM TIRING LAH.
It's just super tiring training with the guys. Ugh.
Played till around 7.30pm like that and then we packed up and left.

Oh yarh, I'm soooo gonna SUN MY PILLOW.
My neck was hurting throughout the WHOLE training luh. *scowls*
Coach says it's because I don't sun my pillow that's why I get stiff necks.
WHERE'S THE LINK?! o.o

Okay, I'm gonna go off like now((:
Infinite number of things to do. >.<
& I miss someone. *pout + smile*
I know, retarded.((: