Instagram

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Hey readers!(:
Blogging from my phone now cause my laptop is a little screwed up, as always.
And I don't know if I'll be energetic enough to on the computer again later. :x
Anyways!! I've good news for all of you!
JITTO IS ON COURSE!(:
So the class will be missing her lessons for like, 1 week!
Yeah~ I'm so happy!

Had GP tutorials this morning,
And when the relief teacher walked in,
You should have seen everyone's relieved faces. HEH.
Went for GSC, tried to stay awake but failed.
I think I know why.
I DIDN'T DRINK COFFEE THIS MORNING!
I know it's not good for my health, but I've to stay awake in school too.
I can't sleep early either, sleeping early was never me.
Went to maths lecture.
It was okay at first, but then it started to get REALLY boring.
It's like zoning in and out of conscious.
Went for PW lecture, and surprisingly, I managed to stay awake for the whole lecture.
Fine, half of the time I was doddling and counting down the time while xuanzhen was nodding away((:
(nodding away = sleeping)
Went for tennis training afterwards!!(:
AND AND AND!
the dampener really does work! Fully tested today!
Heh, coach was like laughing at my dampener, just because it's heart shaped?!
But my racket is pretty okayyyyy?(:
Practiced the usual ground strokes and serves.
Did suicides and my butt hurts.

Sorry I can't type much today...
It's kinda hard to blog on my phone.

I'll try to go resurrect my lappy later.
And maybe I'll type a better post.
Goodnight readers!(: