Instagram

Thursday, July 8, 2010

I'll get my toss right one day and serve awesomely. Promised.


Cause every artist was first an amateur.

HELLO READERS!
How've you people been?(:
Sorry I didn't do a proper post yesterday,
lappy gave up on me :(
Oh, anyway, I think I'm gonna post in the "middle" format for the rest of my life.
Cause I'm already too tired to find out how to align it here and there.
Oh well. (:

Anyway, went to school in the morning & the best thing is,
there was NO assembly!
I HATE assembly. Plus today is Thursday, even worse.
Headed straight for GP with a light heart.
(OMG, FOR ONCE IN A LIFETIME.)
The relief teacher came in and went through the midyear passage with us.
Well, he's lesson was MUCH MORE productive.
& I didn't fall asleep at all!
I use to doze off in Ms Daljit's lesson ALL THE TIME.
I guess it's because I'm allowed, no, we're allowed to ask more questions.
With Ms Daljit, it's like, super stressful and I don't dare to speak at all.
But with him, we can voice our thoughts, ask many questions, be it irrelevant or not,
but not many questions were irrelevant.((:
For the first time, I enjoyed GP.(:

Went for Economics lecture soon after and there was this group of people called the CCS.
I forgot what the whole thingy stands for.
The talk was rather interesting EXCEPT that the audi was bloody cold.
Omg, there was one presenter HE LOOK LIKE A MOLE!
You know the one that digs underground?!(:
Yihan says he looks like a BEAR.
HE LOOKS MORE LIKE A MOLE THAN LIKE A BEAR.

After that was like no lessons all the way.
Because Miss Chew didn't come to school today.
So we kinda used her period as a session to discuss our project work.
Well, mostly project work.(:

Went for mass civics in the Auditorium and there's this guy from the ACRES,
came to give us a talk on protecting the animals...
& omg, he showed us this bear farm...
And the stab bears..to get some substance from their gall bladder.
Owwwww. :(
& other animals...omg.
I DON'T WANNA RECALL.
I'm gonna like be a volunteer  for that organization too soon!(:
It won't be long before I submit the form with yeuyann & Jinger!(:

Left the school straight away after school.
Only crazy people will wanna stay on longer.
Trained down to CCK with yihan, Ashley & yeuyann.
Went to have lunch with yeuyann at the Pontian wanton mee~
YAY, YUMYUM! ^.^V
Went home, slacked, digressed and now it's like 08.32pm already. :x
Went to BPP Daiso & Popular earlier on.
& OHOH! Nicole gave me a random phone call!
OMG, it was so sweet of her! ^.^V
Caught up with her for a while and wow, I love the life she's leading now!
Talked, bitched, laughed, bimboed.
Man, I missed those times(:

I gotta run now, cause, umm, I think I should gets started on my economics essay asap.(:
Until now, I still don't know what to write.
& I know I'm not alone(:
Now, that's positive.

^.^V