Instagram

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Darling look at me,

I'm falling like a fool for you.
Hey hey people!(:
Double post in one day because I'm, TOO BORED.
I only have one thing I'm suppose to do but have not done.

That is to tidy up my table. But I see no point in doing so.(:
Why? You are asking me WHY?(:
Cause even if I tidied it up, someone like one of my brothers, oh yes, do pick one, will come and MESS UP MY TABLE AND I HAVE TO TAKE THE BLAME FOR IT AGAIN.
Are you still going to ask me why?
Don't, unless you're dying to tranform into a panda.(:
So back to my point, yes mummy, I'm not gonna tidy up my table no matter how many times you scream at me and threatening to throw away all my stuffs like this:
Mum:" Eh, your table messy ah, if tomorrow I come back home still in this mess, I'll throw away EVERYTHING you understand?!"

Me:" Umm, okay."

*mum comes home and sees table*

Mum:" YOUR TABLE IS STILL SO UNTIDY!!"

Me:" Yupps! HEHE!(*in my head* How are you liking it? ^.^V) "

& FYI readers, the things on my table are still not in the rubbish chute(:
Because you know, once bitten twice shy.
I'm not a very shy person so I think I got bitten quite a lot of times and it finally drove me up the wall.

*Neat & tidy table, contented yiyun, happy yiyun*
-The next day when yiyun comes home from school-
Yiyun:" WHO THE HELL MESSED UP MY TABLE?!?!?!"
Younger brother:"Not me."
Elder brother:"Not me either!"
*looks at grandma and grandfather and think*
Yiyun:"FINE, IT'S ME."
See what I mean?
I think my things are so fascinating that they just have to rummage through them all the time.
Yeah, so, I was bored for like the whole day not knowing what to do.
I'm gonna like think of something to do to make my day more meaningful,
maybe I should start planning afterall.

Ugh, I don't want to go back to school on Tuesday,
cause we're most probably getting back our results which means... I die.
So not expecting any Cs to come back not to mention Bs, nor As.
Beh, I'm not being negative, I'm being pratical (:
So not looking forward to anything, especially seeing jitto again.
OMG, MY BLOOD BOILS AT THE THOUGHT OF HER. UGH UGH UGH.
Not going to elaborate, shall save somethings for next few posts(:

Currently waiting for SOMEONE to finish bathing,so that we can say goodbye & goodnight & sweetdreams and die on our beds.
& Oh, he's back (:

Shall end my post here then, goodnight readers!