Instagram

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Cause time ain't an issue.

;when your mind is screaming & you still can't hear yourself.
 
Hey people! ^.^V It's like 2:15am in the morning now!
& I'm still very happy! *smiles*
Let me start off with a shout-out to someone yeah?
I'm kinda still having problems with my Opera browser. (Yeah, I'm using IE now.)
So, YIFENG IF YOU HAPPEN TO BE READING THIS:How do you like align your text to the left and keep my captions *points to underneath picture* in the center? Cause I like tried many many times and it didn't work! T.T

Went out with Meiying, Wanyi, Peilin, Qianhui & Marilyn earlier on!
OMG, was so damm happy to meet up with them after like gazillion years?! ^^
Went to vivo earlier with Peilin and Qianhui to do some shopping!(:
Well, I didn't buy anything! Was tempted to buy clothes...but, I controlled!
Marilyn joined us soon after, omg, damm touched cause she rushed down from school which is like super far just to see us! :D
Walked around a bit longer to wait for Wanyi and Meiying to come from school too(:
& when they finally came around, like gosh, I was dying of hunger already.
Collected our tickets and went up to food republic to have our dinner(:
(We took pictures & the woman helping us take the picture kept saying our pictures were very bright!)
Marilyn left to go for some birthday celebration or something.
Had Jajangmyeon! Yumyum! ^.^V

Went to catch toy story 3! Woopie.
Omg, the movie is touching & funny & awesomeeeee!
& YES, I cried. -.-
But it was so touching! You know, the tears just automated themselves lahhhhhh.
Never mind about that!! *hehehe*
After the movie, we sort of like walked around for a while, but all the shops were nearly closed.
& I changed into peilin heels for a while cause mine was freaking hurting my feet.
And she actually brought extra FLAT shoes just in case her heels hurt her too -.-
WTH LAH. NO WONDER HER BAG SO BIG!
Her heels are so comfortable and I'm so tempted to buy heels again!!!
OMGGGGGGGG, SHIT LAHHHHH~
I'm reminded of the super ultra high heels I saw at ion orchard the other day~~
Okay yiyun, *slaps myself* stop thinking!
Trained home with meiying, while the lucky shit wanyi & qianhui & peilin who lives around her gets a ride from wanyi's mother.
Ohmygod, at the mention of going home.
I was on the 190, and it was like super crowded.
Then there's this old uncle wearing this Argentina shirt or something, damm irritating luh!!
I have no idea why there's space at the back of the SARDINE CAN ALIKE BUS and he just refuses to move and stand like behind me -.-
& His butt is like keep touching mine, omg gross.
I had to stand like half my feet out of the steps (I was standing in front of the door) to avoid his BUTT. Eww.
but of course, I have no idea what's wrong with his butt.
I think it sort of expanded and came into contact with mine again.
Like WHAT THE HELL IS HE DOING?!
He was lucky that I didn't go crazy and step on his toes with my heels. Rawr.

But on the positive note, I got home safely! ^.^V
It's 2.46am readers! (:

& omg, I'm still so happy.(:
And it's because of the same reason, plus more reasons(:

Have a goodnight sleep everyone.♥