Instagram

Friday, July 2, 2010

Because boy,


; I choose to believe you're my fairytale come true.

Hey, it's like 01:04 in the morning, & I'm blogging to distract myself.
Oh yeah, I'm gonna change blogskin after I finish posting this!
Almost forgot! ^.^V
As usual, boring and mundane, I shall blog about my papers!
JC papers are interesting(:
(I still don't understand how Opera works.)

Shall skip geography cause, well, it was okay for me, disaster for most and smooth for few(:

Today was General Studies in Chinese (GSC)?
Throughout the whole 2 hours and 40 minutes,
I seriously have NO IDEA what I was writing about at all.
I was just spamming Chinese characters, Chinese characters and more Chinese characters.
I did kinda badly for paper 1, and paper 2 was just screwed up.
I didn't even finish my summary.
It's the lack of practice((:

Mathematics was however, MORE FUN!(:
Okay, majority of the time, it was self entertainment.(:
When I finally got to the last question, question 12, I was like, I GIVE UP.
Then I started doodling and writing funny stuffs on my paper to make myself laugh.
IT'S FUNNY OKAY?
I wrote about what, even if I turn into a MEOW, I won't even survive.
And a few random Chinese words like "死了" dominated the question paper(:
Cause a cat had 9 lives and I need 13 lives to die at every question -.-
OKAY, IF YOU WERE IN MY SHOES AND WRITING ON YOUR MATHS QUESTION PAPER IT WOULD HAVE SOUNDED FUNNY. IN. MY. DEFENCE.
So, I was giggling to myself. -.-
Then I looked up and the teacher was SMILING at me.
OH MY TIAN. What exactly have I done to my reputation? T_T
Then I decided to stop "storyboarding" cause my plot was getting more and more ridiculous I can't stop laughing.
So I continued trying to attempt some questions(:
& I got bored of pretending to be trying, so I made funny faces to myself.
I SWEAR THAT TEACHER HAS SOMETHING FOR ME.
The next thing I knew, I saw her SMILING at me again.
That's why I hate sitting in front when you're having exams.
After all the crap, maths paper was screwed! ^.^V
The first question already killed everyone.
& When I saw yinmin after my paper, she was like telling me,
"Hah, MATHS?! I don't even think I can get 10 marks! OMG I HAD GEOG TODAY YOU KNOW?!'
*that epic yinmin's face*
She sort of brighten up my whole day, stupid senior. ^.^

Went to lot one w/ yihan, slacked around, and waited for night to fall.
HAHAHA, we're not doing anything bad.
She was just gonna do something really sweet for her YOU KNOW WHO,
& this really sweet friend she has, WHICH IS ME, was helping her out((:

Bused home, locked myself outside my room with my laptop inside my room.
& I felt so lost!
I promise to love my laptop more than ever!:D
Daddy came home and hammer the knob off! ^.^V

& I'm really very very very happy now(:
Due to only one reason. *smiles*