Instagram

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Singing in the shower LALALA. -_-

Aku cinta kamu ♥
Hey readers! (: An update from me again!
I bet you people are dying to hear about my papers so far.
Okay. I'm dying to tell you people about my papers!(:
Anyway, I've found another browser called "Opera".
I have it on my phone, but never got around using it.
Ugh. I hope this works well.
Anyway, I'm officially declaring my computer crazy!
It's CRAZY.
I'll not type all its craziness here in case I break my keyboard or something.

Moving on!

I had my GP paper yesterday & my economics paper, today.
GP was totally screwed up. I mean the essay.
The comprehension was quite okay, cause I had time to finish everything, including the summary.
But oh well, guess who's marking? Yeapps, my beloved _____.*scowls*
They told us to write our tutor's name on our examination papers.
It could only mean 2 things.
1. To prevent tutors from marking their student's papers.
2. To prevent tutors from marking other student's papers.
YAAAAA! Screw GP.

Economics was a disaster today!
Hahaha! At least I can explain what is Price Elasticity of Demand(PED) already okay?!
And I totally forgot what was Income Elasticity of Demand(YED) and Cross Elasticity of Demand(XED).
(I'm sorry to those who don't understand what alien I'm talking.)
I'm totally GG-fied for meet-the-parents.
Oh whatever(:

Stayed back in school for...breakfast before going home.(:
I was bloody angry with the bus lah, I waited for like damm bloody long.
YES I'M ANGRY WITH THE BUS. (okay fine, I don't make sense. Sorry bus.)
I reached the interchange at like 11 plus, then waited until 12:14 then it come.
YES I STILL REMEMBER THE TIME.
Those that follows me on twitter should know.
I was flooding it like nobody's business cause I was damm bored.
Went to 7/11 to buy big glup-coke before going home(:
Hello coca-cola, byebye stamina.
*regrets immediately*
Yiyun 1: "IT'S OKAY YIYUN, YOU HAVEN'T BEEN RUNNING LATELY ALSO SO IT'S OKAY TO LOSE A LITTLE BIT OF STAMINAAAAAA. IT'S OKAYYYYY."
Yiyun 2: "Yes, it's only a little bit of stamina. It should be fine."
Yiyun 3: "BLOCK 11, BLOCK 11, BLOCK 11~"
Yiyun 4: "Shoots... I'm going to die running that."
The physical yiyun: *continues glupping her coke*
Yiyun 1, Yiyun 2, Yiyun 3, Yiyun 4:" NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"
And they all look like this >>>
.
.
.
 No, I'm not a CAT -.-
 I'm just describing.
You people are SMART people, you know what I mean(:
I think the main reason why I'm not sad even after screwing my economics paper up is because my aunt didn't really react much when I told her the paper is a disaster.
I was telling her about the XED & YED and how irritating that I don't know how to write them.
Cause since she WAS an accountant, she should know -.-
Example 1.
Me:"....that XED, I never write cause ah, I don't even get what it's talking about...you remember mah?"
Her: *turns to me blankly* "No?"
Me:*mumble* "okay fine, I've been talking to a wall."

Example 2.(before I left for my GP paper.)
Aunt:" Good luck to you two ah!" (me & my cousin)
 Me & cousin:" IF FAIL HOW AH?!"
Aunt:"Fail 就 fail lorh. I also never pass my GP before."

& I went for my GP paper with ease. ^.^

Nothing special, but I can hardly get these type of reactions from her(:
Alrighto, it's like 3:10pm. & I'm late for geography revision.
Goodbye readers! Thanks for reading all these while! :D