Instagram

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

When my world is falling apart,

when there's no light to break up the dark.

Hey people! Blogging early in the morning @ 9.15am uh!
Okay fine, maybe it's not early to some of you, but for me it is!
I'm gonna write a very brief post and then I have to run.

Currently damm pissed off by the freaking iTunes luh,
keep hanging and hanging and hanging,
I first time want to update my software so badly then cannot transfer my purchases.
Wtf luh, heck care already, just update.(:
Anyway, the apps are always in the apps store. Just download lorh~

Gonna go back AJ play tennis with the girls again.
Heh, siewying has finally seen that there's still so much revision to do so she's not going.
I'm like screwed too, so oh well, just aiming for a 45% for every paper.
Maybe I'll just be satisfied with 20% for econs.
For GP? I feel like getting ZERO and smash my paper into jitto's face.
GP doesn't mean anything to me anyway. Since she became my teacher. -.-

(oh, my iphone is updating! *happy happy*)
*Note to self: Remember to download the FIFA world cup app back if gone!
Oh oh oh! Speaking of FIFA, I've someone to introduce to you readers!


Playing for Spain,
.
.
.

Jesús Navas González  
(Yeah, my superduperawesomelyfreakingly HOT spain baby.)