Instagram

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Cause I'm not your princess,

& this ain't a fairytale.
Hey readers! Quick update again!
(seems that my quick updates are longer than my not-so-quick updates)
Got kinda bored from geography and the bitchy facebook.
Did a few recordings but deleted them all. (:
Oh well, there will come a day when I'll do a recording that I myself am satisfied with.(:
Woke up late this morning AGAIN AS USUAL.
Got nagged by aunt for being late... was suppose to meet her for lunch at like 10:45am?
Have been waking up late for meetings and school since I entered JC.
I have no idea what's going on since I've been sleeping more than I sleep in secondary school days.
Yeuyann says I may be the difference in workload.
Makes sense.

Had a really FULL meal.
I didn't even finish my meal, which is weird.
And I gave the rest of my food to my younger brother.
My appetite is getting smaller, and smaller, AND SOON I WILL BE LIKE WANYI.
(don't need to eat, be deity liao.)

Went to popular to buy some stuffs.
Refills & Essay book! ♥
Bought a blue-black color refill just for jitto,
since she's the ONLY ONE that complains my ink is too light.
& claims that the cambridge markers won't be able to read my writings.
For heaven's sake, I used the same pen, same ink for my 'O' level cambridge examinations just last year.
& I didn't fail any subjects?! (so tell me how can she convince me?)
Oh well, bought the refill just to cease the naggings. Ugh.
If she ask me to use black I can jolly well go faint and die.
I CAN'T EVEN READ THE BLACK INK ON MY LECTURE PAD.
(cause my lecture pad lines are also BLACK.)
Hopped up to Daiso! ♥
The branch @ Bukit Panjang Plaza you know you know?!(:
Bought a basket,(YES I FINALLY BOUGHT MY BASKET & I'M USING IT!)
& some materials which are to be used to make the BELATED birthday present of someone.
I'm not keeping it a secret cause she didn't keep my present a secret too (:
HORH, TPL?(:

Went to teckwhye to make new specs myself.
Mummy doesn't let me make contacts. Ugh.
She says if I wanna make contacts then stop playing tennis.
(My blood boiled when she said that. Yes.)
At least now I can see the balls properly.
I'll keep pestering her, and pestering her until she makes it for me.(: *grins*
And now, I'm home, in the room, attempting to finish up geography.
Since my exams are in a few days time and I'm going to batam tomorrow.
Which is like a DEATH PLAN for mid-years.
(oh, my little cousin took my phone away from me again.)
Guess I'm not gonna survive in AJ, for now.

TODAY IS A HAPPY DAY!
Although I woke up late, although I'm lagging behind for geography, although I deleted all my recordings, although I'm freezing now, although I'm not gonna start studying any sooner.
Despite all THAT, IT'S A HAPPY DAY, HAPPY DAY! ♥
Now, don't I feel normallikeyiyun again?(:

Awman, gotta run to go revise already.
Yiyun has no life for now, wait. She never had a life. (^.^V)
Goodbye readers! Thank you people so much for still reading my blog!

♥ LOVE.