Instagram

Monday, June 21, 2010

Haven been writing a title for very long now;

just hang on, a little more to go.
Hey readers! (^.^V)
Haven't been posting a decent post for very long now.
Kinda lost my blogging spirit for a while, although everyday I still find a very nice picture!(:

Went out with Yeuyann and Jenn to study today(:
Kinda productive, was focused for a few hours & I did do many many revision!
Went to kopitiam to have our lunch & went to walk popular & daiso.
Window shopped at diaso until Jenn & Yeuyann were dying. -.-
Lovely baskets! ♥ (I'm so gonna buy one basket from daiso!)
Dragged ourselves back to mac and tried to get back our mugging drives.
Yeuyann succeeded.
Jenn was nearly there.
I failed completely.
Oh well, at least I did better than the rest of the holidays.

Bought a piece of yellow tanktop.
.
.
.
IT WAS ON SALES! $5 ONLY! ♥
(Yesyesyes, I know I'm auntie, but it's only $5!*grins*)

Anyway, my back & toe really hurts and I know they have no link but they just hurt.

Oh, anyways, I'm OFFICIALLY BROKE.
All my money are either not with me, or unclaimed.
My accounts are in a mess, I'm in a mess. *sigh*

To end off with a happy note, I'm planning to meet up with all my love ones after my mid years!(:
Looking forward to Seoul Garden & Movie with them them them! ♥