Instagram

Sunday, June 27, 2010

So now I'm sure you love me;


;do you trust me to love you back & us to last?
 When courage comes for you to ask once more, my courage will allow me to say yes.
Hey hey readers!(:
Blogging from IE again, cause google chrome is really giving up on me. :(
Any other browsers to recommend? T.T
With the exception of mozilla firefox? :D

Didn't do much today.
Woke up early in the morning to finish up my household chores so that I can concentrate on my midyears for the next, ummm, 4 days(:
Went to fajar mac to do maths for one hour before going up for guitar.
Hahahah, lessons were quite easy today, my fingers didn't hurt that much cause I used classical(:
After guitar went to yann's house to finish up the rest of  the maths questions.
But apparently, I have no idea what's wrong with AJ's maths, it's bloody difficult luh!
Managed to complete half of the paper & went back home with yeuyann to do maths again.

I thought I wasn't gonna make it online, but we finished at like 9 plus today(:
& I'm not touching my GP now cause I've a terrible migraine.
Shall only study tomorrow morning, ugh.
I'm just so lucky that it's an afternoon paper tomorrow.(:

Shall end it here tonight cause ummm, I'm brain dead(:

Goodnight readers, love all of you! ^.^V