Instagram

Saturday, June 26, 2010

It's like my ipod's stuck on replay.

HAH! Let's see how you're gonna build me a log cabin w/ fireplace on THAT.(:
Hey readers!(:
Just came back from batam like a few hours ago.
& am only blogging because a guy named John requested for it(:
Currently using IE to blog cause my google chrome is crashing on me. Ugh.
& apparently IE ain't working well with me cause it refuse to align according to my codes. Meh(:

Woke up at like 6.45am in the morning and went off to habourfront centre to take boat to Batam.
The weather was "awesome" when we boarded the boat.
Since it was still raining, the current was rather strong & yarh, the BOAT KEEP ROCKING LAH.
Tried to study some econs, but gave up after like 2 essays.
& I fell alseep(:

Upon reaching the place, there's this nice burnt charcoal smell you know?(:
& I really like the smell!
And the place is not very smelly, but they practically live above the waters.
Scary.
I remembered during lunch, a baby was wandering about, & then she suddenly dropped into the water.
It's like suddenly all the guys were running/jumping down the waters to save her.
She's fine, thank goodness(:

(I'm digressing, I'm digressing, I got distracted, I got distracted...)
Well, we dance the HOKEY POKEY & CHICKEN dance!
And we played the LIMBO LAMBO LAMEBO!(:
And then it was bubble blow sessions & random screaming around times!
They are all so so so cute!(:
Oh, you know there's this 19 year old girl there, she already has a 2 months old baby.
MY GOD. I'll never wanna end up like her. Plus she's so pretty. >.<

Went home at around 4-5 plus?
headed for the mega mall!(:
Didn't buy anything except for doughnuts! :D

BECAUSE I'M SO TIRED NOW I SHALL END IT HERE.
waking up early to chiong all my subjects(:

Nights readers! :D