Instagram

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

One coin, two faces;

just like you.

Life's getting more & more pleasant(:

I & E day. Don't ask me what it stands for, I still can't remember. :D
Had an awesome time with 34/10! <3

Chemistry lab 2.
First, there are 3 beakers on the bench, then my small group had to like figure out which one of them is the lemon juice and write some secret stuff on the BIG filter paper. :D
It's pure dumb cause huiyan just took all the beakers up and smelt all of them.
Easy to identify(:
& it's super obvious that all of us are ARTS STREAM students because all the groups did the same thing.
And one of the important rules in the chemistry lab is, DO NOT SMELL ANY UNKNOWN CHEMICALS.
Don't look at me, I flunk my sciences, I just happened to remember this rule. (:
Did some class decorations for our homeroom(:
34/10 is uber uber cool(:

Maths.Did some decoding & encoding stuffs used by Julius Caesar in the past.
The only thing I remembered about him is he kena stab a lot of times. :D Heh.
Miss Seeto, fail. :D

Chinese.Okay, this station, urh, we're suppose to guess light riddles?! (Direct translation from chinese.)
Hahah, yes, it was very fun, with 34/10!(:
Complied all our answers together & got a pen! YAY! (okay...)

General paper.
This is the most awesome one lah.
The whole audi applauded for our class cause we were late.
Heheh, basically, we watch a super retarded & funny clip.
& we were suppose to think about why we laugh at some parts of the clip.

Had hotdog bun for lunch(:
Then then then then then then then then WENT FOR TENNIS! YAY! (^.^V)
It didn't rain today, although it looked like it was suppose to. :D
Friendly w/ NYJC on friday.
Coach says just relax & go there and play.
Okay, I'll try. -.-
Anyway, thanks Radhe today! My lovely doubles partner!<3
Playing with you is just so awesome.(:

I'm happy today. before i went home.