Instagram

Monday, April 5, 2010

When times are low, when you've no where to go;

don't look around you, look beside you.
(If I don't make sense to you, it's alright(: )

Hey taggers! Sorry for not replying!(: Shall do it now okayyyy? :D

yy: Hahah, thanks for the tag girl!(: YO YO YO! LALA LILI LOWWW!

SuMei: don't want, lazy, type link out then I relinkkkk(: What about DBSK? o.o

Eleanor: I may start having guitar on sunday instead, timing clashes head on. & I MISS YOU TOO! + you're not awesome at all lorh! HAHAHA, JK. :D Love you!

Jo: Hello kor!(: Realised I haven linkk you, sorry leh, LAZYYY(: Thanks for tagging anyway!!!<3

Pearlyn: Hahah, HELLO! Yupps, you leh? o.o

MinYee:  Hello love!(: PLEASE DON'T OVER SLEEP ANYMORE AND COME FOR XIYAO!

n[: : Nicole love, how can I ever not know? :D

Dennis:  HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Since siew kang linked me, I shall link you too(: & lucky others, they get linked too. -.-

Celest:  HAHAH! HOW CAN I EVER FORGET?! Hahah, I was in a rush mahh(:

Peilin: Hello!:D Hahah, cause JC life SUCKS ANY KIND OF BALLS!(:

No updates for today.(: